About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
People in the city of Noida can now invest their savings in a fixed deposit scheme offered by HSBC bank. The bank offers an attractive rate of interest on the fixed deposits. The customer gets a secured return on his/her money. It is one of the safest modes of investment where no risk is involved. HSBC bank has opened a branch in Noida and one can go to the branch to open a FD account. A customer can also submit an online application for the same.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||2.25% - 4.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
Know more by checking out Fixed Deposit Noida
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Noida
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Noida has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Noida Sector 18||K 14 - 18, Sector 18, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida 201301||HSBC0110007||110039007||9999199860|