FD Interest Rates 2018109 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Guwahati
The fixed deposit is one of the products of investment where the depositor keeps the amount fixed for a fixed period of tenure. The banks in return offers the interest rate on the deposited sum and the depositor gets the benefit after the maturity. There are provisions for pre-withdrawal. The fixed deposit offers other facility like tax saving, reinvestment and loan against it. IndusInd bank offers the exciting schemes to benefit the customers. It helps the depositor to earn more money through it.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.65%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Guwahati.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Guwahati||G. S. Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati 781 005||INDB00000 38||781234002||0361 2452864 / 65 / 68 2452867|
|Zoo Road Guwahati||Upper Ground Floor And 1st Floor Hotel Parnil Palace, Zoo Road Tiniali Guwahati 781024 Assam||INDB0000603||781234003||2200012|
|Beltola Guwahati||Ground Floor 60 Basistha Road Beltola Guwahati 781 028 Assam||INDB0000662||781234004||2220212|