Latest Updates80 views
- Now you can apply for the SBI Credit Card that will be powered by American Express.
- SBI cards and American Express have entered into a strategic partnership.
- Check the Privileges you will get on the SBI Cards after this partnership.
SBI Cards has entered into a strategic partnership with American Express. Now you can get SBI Credit Cards powered by American Express. SBI Credit Cards are known for their exclusive offers and discounts. But now there would be a cherry on cake because SBI Credit Cards will be powered by American Express. Now, with the help of this partnership SBI Card Prime and SBI Card Elite will be available on the American Express Network. You will have a premium experience on the above credit cards because the benefits of these cards will be more after this partnership. You must explore the advantages of this partnership and benefits that will increase on the SBI Card Prime and SBI Card Elite.
Table of Contents
Consumer’s Benefits After the SBI and American Express Partnership
After this partnership, the SBI Credit Card holders can enjoy various benefits of American Express domestic and international offers. You can see the advantages of this partnership below:-
- You can access to the Elite Tier Membership.
- Enjoy complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges.
- Get access to the VIP Upgrades and Privileges at Hotels worldwide.
- Enjoy privileges at the Restaurants and Retail Outlets across the world.
- Have a pre-ticketing experience for access to sporting events and entertainment such as Wimbledon and the US Open.
Advantage to SBI Card Prime and SBI Card Elite Users
- Get lifestyle privileges like complimentary membership of Vistara.
- Enjoy a complimentary membership of loyalty programs of Trident Hotels.
- Get free access to the international airport lounges through the priority pass program.
- Enjoy welcome gift vouchers from leading retail brands.
- Earn accelerated reward points on dining, entertainment, departmental stores, and other categories.
- Receive milestone benefits on the above credit cards.
Goals of this Partnership
SBI Card is looking forward to boosting up their offers and make their customers have an international experience through the AMEX cards. On the other hand, American Express is looking forward to expanding its business in India. The sole objective of American Express is to provide superior customer service and quality products to the Indian customers. Their products will have huge benefits and you can enjoy the global benefits as well with high reward points.
Well, the SBI Card and American Express Partnership will bring alot of benefits to the SBI Credit Cardholders. You can see the benefits of theSBI Credit Cards that will be powered by American Express. Currently, there aretwo SBI Credit Cards only that will be available on the American Expressnetwork. The two cards will be SBI Card Prime and SBI Elite Card.