- Know all the methods to make an ICICI Balance Enquiry.
- You can check the ICICI Bank Balance through a missed call and an SMS.
- Go to the nearest ATM and get a print out of the available balance in your ICICI account.
Everyone knows that the ICICI bank is one of the famous banks in India. This bank has multiple branches across the country and has millions of customers. People usually prefer to open their savings account in the ICICI bank because of its outstanding services. Many people want to have an ICICI Balance check so you can explore all various methods in this blog to know the available balance in your ICICI Savings Account. It becomes necessary to check the available balance in your account because it helps to speculate on future financial plans. Let’s explore all the available techniques to make an ICICI Balance Enquiry.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methods to Inquire About the ICICI Account Balance
- 2 Make Use of ICICI Internet Banking to Have ICICI Balance Check
Methods to Inquire About the ICICI Account Balance
You must see various methods using which you can make an enquiry about the available bank balance in your ICICI Savings account.
Give a Missed Call to Know the Balance
You can give a missed call on 9594612612 to know the available balance in your account. Remember that your mobile number is linked with the ICICI bank account through which you are giving the missed call on the above-mentioned number. Your call will be disconnected automatically after one or two bells and you will receive the details of your ICICI bank balance on your mobile phone as an SMS.
Use SMS Service to Make ICICI Balance Enquiry
You can use the SMS services and send an SMS “IBAL” to 9215676766 to know the details of your ICICI Bank balance. In a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the details of your ICICI bank balance on your mobile phone. If you have multiple ICICI bank accounts linked with the same number then you will have to send an SMS “IBAL”<SPACE>Last 6 Digits of your account to 9215676766. You will receive the balance details of that account.
Make Use of ICICI Internet Banking to Have ICICI Balance Check
- Open the official website of ICICI Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then make a click on the Login button present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now Enter your User ID and Password and then click on the login button.
- After logging in successfully, you can check your ICICI balance from the portal.
Make ICICI Balance Enquiry through ICICI Mobile Application
- Download and Install the ICICI Bank Mobile Application.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to the application.
- After logging in, touch on the View Balance button to see the available balance in your account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can also use your ICICI debit card and visit the nearest ATM to have ICICI Balance. While accessing the ATM from your debit card, you will just have to go to the banking option and choose the balance enquiry option. Then the ATM will display the available balance in your ICICI account on the screen first, after which it will give a print of the receipt that will have the details of the available balance.
So, in order to make an ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry, you can choose any method. All these methods will let you know the exact available balance in your account and some methods can help you to get the ICICI Mini Statement so that you can make your future financial plans accordingly. All the methods are free of cost and there is no need to spend a single penny from your pocket to know the ICICI bank balance.