The State Bank of India offers different credit cards that usually have a lot of offers and discount. Due to many offers and deals, most of the individuals use their maximum credit limit but they are unable to pay the whole bill on time. So, they want to convert SBI Credit Card Bill to EMI because it is convenient for them. Therefore, in this article, you can see the steps through which you can easily pay the bill of your SBI Card in EMIs. You must also explore all the details that are related to the conversion of payments into EMIs.
Steps to Covert the SBI Card Payments into EMIs through Flexipay
You just have to follow the steps given below in order to pay your bill in EMIs. It would be convenient for you to clear your bills in instalments rather than paying it as a lump sum.
- Open the official website of SBI and login through your Customer ID and Password.
- Then you must go to the ‘Benefits’ tab and it is located on the left panel of your screen.
- There you will see a drop-down menu and you have to select the ‘Flexipay’ option.
- All your recent transactions will be shown to you on your screen.
- Choose the transaction that you want to convert into Flexipay and pay into EMIs.
- You can explore the offers in the ‘Flexipay Offer’ option.
- You can see the tenure, the rate of interest, and the processing fee applicable for the transaction amount.
- Now, you must choose the tenure for repaying your bill.
- Now, you can see the exact EMI amount that you will have to pay every month throughout the given tenure.
- Go through all the details and check if they are accurate.
- Accept the terms and conditions and confirm the order.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number and on your e-mail from the bank.
- Once you have converted the SBI Credit Card Bill Payment to EMI then you will have to pay a one-time processing fee and the monthly instalments until your tenure expires.
Details Related to EMI Conversion or Flexipay
- You must be eligible to convert the transactions into EMIs.
- The individual must be a resident of India if he wants to Convert SBI Credit Card Bill to EMI.
- SBI holds the sole right to make this facility available for the customers.
- If you are willing to pay the bill into EMIs then you must convert the transaction within 30 days from its occurrence.
- You can convert any transaction of ₹500 and above to Flexipay option.
- The minimum booking amount for Flexipay is ₹2500 for the SBI Credit Cards.
- You can choose repayment tenure of 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and 18 months.
- Your EMI can be as low as ₹52 per ₹1000 in a month.
- You can also send an SMS “FP” to 56767 or call on 390202 and 1860-180-1290.
- The bank gives you a facility to choose the tenure of 24 months for big transactions.
- The rate of interest chargeable on the EMIs will be of 22%.
- There will be a processing fee of 2% with a minimum of ₹249 and a maximum of ₹1500.
- If you are foreclosing the EMIs then 3% cancellation fees will be charged by the bank on the outstanding principal amount.
- If you are unable to pay the EMIs for 3 consecutive months then the Flexipay option will be cancelled on your credit card.
So, by following the steps given above in this article you can easily Convert SBI Credit Card Bill to EMI. Pay the bills in EMI would be convenient for you and it will remove the burden of paying the whole bill as a lump sum. Make sure that you convert the transaction within 30 days of its occurrence otherwise you will be not able for the EMI conversion.