Credit Card Payment567 views
- Pay HDFC Credit Card Bills Online via Net Banking.
- Know the Advantage of Using Net Banking facility for Making Credit Card Payments.
There are a lot of offers present in the HDFC Credit Cards. You can get great discounts, exciting cashback and other type of benefits. There are many users who make the optimum utilization of all the benefits and do the bill payment in cash or cheque. But if you make the HDFC Credit Card Payment through net banking then you can get rid of the extra charges imposed on cash payments.
Table of Contents
Clearing HDFC Credit Card Bills Through Net Banking
HDFC Net Banking is the most convenient method for making credit card payments. Neither you have to visit the branch nor have to do the formalities. In just a few click you can clear your credit card bills. Let’s see the steps involved in the online payment of HDFC Credit Card through net banking.
Steps for Clearing Credit Card Dues
- Go to the Official Website of HDFC Bank on your laptop or Desktop.
- On the top corner of the page click on the Login button.
- Now from the available options select Net Banking and hit Login.
- Enter your User I.D / Customer I.D and click on Continue.
- Enter Password and Login.
- Hover the Cursor on the Card tab and select Transact.
- Click on the Credit Card Payment option and in the Payment Type choose Registered HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Select the Account Number from which the payment has to be made.
- Select the Credit Card for which the payment has to be made.
- Enter the Amount you are willing to pay and click on the Continue button.
- Review all the details and click on confirm for making the payment.
After a successful payment, your savings account will be debited with the same amount without any extra charges.
Advantage of Paying the Credit Card Bills via Net Banking
Free of Cost:- Net Banking facility by HDFC is absolutely free and you don’t have to any single penny in order to get this service. You can easily make HDFC Credit Card payment through Net Banking. This facility of payment will save a lot of time.
No Hidden Charges:- The payment of credit card bills through cash includes some charges. Therefore, It is better to use net banking for clearing the credit card dues. There is no fees or charges included in the net banking facility.
Convenient:- For making the payment through cash or cheque, you have to visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch. But internet banking has resolved this issue. In just a few clicks you can clear the bill of your credit card without making any extra effort.
Enable Standing Instructions:- If you are having the habit of forgetting the due date of the bill then you can set the standing instruction for paying the credit card bills automatically through net banking. Once you give the instruction online, the bank will automatically deduct the bill amount from your account.