Credit Card Payment2026 views
- Online Methods for Paying the YES BANK Credit Card Bills.
- YES BANK Account Holders can use the Bank's Net Banking facility and the App.
- Customers of other Banks can use RTGS, NEFT and Bill-desk facility for making Credit Card Payments.
Every Credit Card comes up with exciting cashback offers and instant discounts. So they are mainly used for online shopping and getting a credit facility. YES BANK Credit Card also has exciting offers and healthy cashback and the customer uses it to the fullest. But they don’t know how to make YES BANK Credit Card Online Payment. There are different methods of payment through which you can clear your YES BANK Credit Card Bills.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methods in YES BANK for Online Payment of Credit Card Bills
Methods in YES BANK for Online Payment of Credit Card Bills
If you want to pay your YES BANK Credit Card Bill from your YES BANK Savings accounts then you can use the following methods.
Payment Through Net Banking
- You can pay your YES BANK Credit Card Bill through Net Banking.
- Internet Banking needs your customer I.D and password to log in.
- Once you log in, you can go to the credit card option.
- There you have to provide the credit card details.
- Then you have to enter the amount that has to be paid.
- After reviewing all the details you can make the payment.
After making a successful payment the amount of money will be deducted from YES BANK accounts. This method of payment is totally safe and it is secured with an OTP.
Clear the Credit Card Bills Through YES BANK ATM Machines
You can also transfer funds from your saving accounts to the credit card account for making the online payment. This can be done by using your debit card of the YES BANK Savings account. It is also one of the payment methods through which you can clear your bills.
- Visit the nearest YES BANK ATM Machine.
- Insert your YES BANK Debit Card into the Machine.
- Choose the payment option for paying the credit card bill.
- Enter your YES BANK Credit Card Number.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm all the entries and transfer the money.
Once the funds are transferred, your savings account will be debited and your credit card account will be credited.
Automatic Payment Instruction
You can also give the standing instructions to the bank for debiting the credit card bill from YES BANK saving account automatically. In this mode of payment, you have to give written instructions to the bank for deducting credit card bill amount on a specific date.
- Go to the nearest branch of YES BANK .
- Draft a request application that will include:-
- Debiting Amount (Total Bill or Partial Bill)
- Date of Debiting.
- Credit Card Basic information.
- Savings Account Name and Number.
- Submit the application to the bank.
- Don’t forget to take a copy of the application singed by the representative.
You can use these methods for making YES BANK Credit Card Online Payment but only if you have your savings account in YES BANK. In case you want to pay your credit card bills from another bank then the methods of payment might differ.
You can try the following methods if your account is not in YES BANK.
NEFT and RTGS for Credit Card Bill Payment
If you are having your savings account in another bank then you can use NEFT and RTGS from that bank to pay the bills. You just have to add the credit card in your beneficiary and enter YESB0CMSNOC as the IFSC code. Enter the amount you want to pay and initiate the credit card online payment process.
Payment Through Cheques
You can also make the credit card payments through cheques of the other banks as well. Just write the 16 digit credit card number on the cheque and mention you name and phone number behind the cheque. After that, you just have to drop the cheque in the YES BANK branch. If everything will be fine with the cheque, your credit card bill will be paid.
Net Banking of Another Bank
The net banking facility of another bank will also help you in making the YES BANK Credit Card payment. Through bill desk payment gateway you can clear all your credit card dues. Just open the bill desk page of the respective bank use the net banking facility for making the payment.
Pay Bills Through YES Pay App
YES Pay application is only an android based app that can also be used to pay the bills. This application has the UPI feature that will help you for making the payments and clearing the dues. You just have to link your bank account with the application and then you can easily make the payments. The bill amount will be deducted from your linked account.