- See the working of the EPFO Member Login and the Steps involved to sign in.
- Check the uses of the Online Login for EPFO Members on various portals.
- The employers can register the new establishment and the employee can manage their funds through EPFO Member Login.
There are lacs of EPF accounts registered with the EPFO where the employer and the employee contribute their shares. As EPFO is available online so individuals prefer accessing and managing their accounts online. But for a novice user, it is difficult to operate the EPFO Member Login page. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you the steps through which you can log in to your EPF account and manage it easily. If we talk about the EPFO members then there are just two members employee and the employer. So, the login process for both the members is different and you will have to follow different steps.
Table of Contents
How do Members Login to EPFO Portal
As we have told that there are two EPFO members the employee and the employer so you must follow the steps accordingly. If you are an employer then you must follow the steps for employer login and if you are an employee then you must follow the employee login steps.
If any of the members either employee or employer wants to login then they must have a UAN. If they don’t have a Universal Account Number then they will have to activate it and then only then can make an EPFO Member Login. The UAN is allotted to all the members registered with EPFO and the employees can find it on their salary slips.
So here are the steps you should follow to make EPFO Employee and Employer Login:-
Steps to Make EPFO Login for Employees
- Open the official website of EPFO that is the home page.
- Now, on the top, you can see the Services Tab and you will have to expand that tab.
- Then click on the For Employees option in the expanded menu.
- Now, For Employees page will open where you can see three heads and they will be Services, Important Links, and Downloads.
- Under the Service Head, you will have to select the member UAN/Online Services (OCS/OTCP) option.
- Then a new page will open that will ask you for the UAN and the Password.
- Enter the UAN, Password, and the Captcha on that page.
- Click on the Sign In button to log in. You can click on the Forgot Password Button if in case you don’t remember the password and follow the recovery process.
- Once you are signed in, you will move on to the Employee’s EPFO Portal.
Services Available in the Employee’s EPFO Portal
- You can go through the KYC Details.
- Claim for the PF Amount
- Check the balance of your provident fund
- Transfer the PF amount to your own account.
Steps to Make EPFO Login for Employers
- Go to the home page of EPFO on your laptop or PC.
- Then expand the Services tab and choose the For Employers Option.
- Now For Employers page will open where you will have to click on the Online ECR/Challan Submission/OTCP option under the Services Head.
- The Employer’s EPFO Portal will open where you will have to enter the Username and Password.
- Click on the Sign In button to login and if in case you don’t remember your password then you can click on the Forgot Password option and follow the recovery process.
- You can use the Unlock Account link if in case your account is locked due to entering the wrong password again and again.
Services Available in the Employer’s EPFO Portal
- Registration of New Establishments
- Make ECR Challan Payments
- Create EPF accounts of their employees
- Approving EPF Claims for many other services
Uses of EPFO Member Login Portal
- One can easily make partial withdrawals from their provident fund online for any kind of emergency use like marriage, medical urgency, or house renovation.
- You can make online payments of the PF amount if you have a member login.
- EPFO Login allows you to transfer Provident Funds from one account to another.
- You can even check your PF balance through a missed call or an SMS alert.
- You can view or download the EPF passbook from the member login portal.
- This portal allows you to check the status of your claim.
- Employers can register a new establishment online using the EPFO login for employees.
- Both employer and the employees can generate a Universal Account Number.
EPFO Member Login is really necessary for both employee and the employer. This portal is of great use for both of them. Now you know the steps to login into the Member Portal of EPFO and manage your PF account. Employers can also make the best use of this portal and can execute every task easily. So the EPFO Login for Members can be a convenient way to manage the PF account and the funds.