Every individual needs a PIN to access and use a credit card. You can make a single transaction from your credit card unless and until you have a PIN or verify the transaction through OTP. Therefore, it is the first step to generate the PIN as soon as you receive a credit card. Here we will tell you how to generate ICICI Credit Card PIN. There are multiple ways to set the PIN for an ICICI credit card either through the Customer Care number, ICICI ATM, or iMobile App. You can use any method to set the PIN for your ICICI Card. Once you have generated the PIN, you can use your ICICI Credit Card seamlessly.
Table of Contents
- 1 Techniques to Set the ICICI Credit Card PIN
Techniques to Set the ICICI Credit Card PIN
There are various techniques through which you can generate the PIN of your ICICI Credit Card. All the methods are easy to follow and you can have a look at all the possible ways to generate the PIN.
ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation through Customer Care Number
Generating the ICICI Credit Card PIN through Customer Care Number is one of the easiest ways to set the PIN. You will have to call on the ICICI Customer Care Number 1860-120-7777 to set the PIN. You will have to make a call from your registered mobile number and talk to the representative to set the PIN for your ICICI Credit Card. On the other hand, you can see the list of customer care numbers in which different cities have different numbers:-
- Delhi- 011-33667777
- Chennai- 044-33667777
- Kolkata- 033-33667777
- Mumbai- 022-33667777
Generate ICICI Credit Card PIN through iMobile App
Using your smartphone you can generate the PIN of the ICICI Card through the iMobile app that you can download from the App Store or Play Store.
- After downloading the iMobile App, use your ID and Password to log in.
- Then choose the Card Services option that you will find in the Services and Aadhar option.
- You will find the Generate Credit Card PIN option and you have to touch on that option.
- Now enter the PIN of your choice and re-enter to confirm it.
- Then you will have to enter some details in the application.
- In the end, touch the Submit button and your ICICI Credit Card PIN will be generated through the iMobile App.
Set ICICI Credit Card PIN through ATM
If you have an ICICI Credit Card then you can visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM to generate the PIN of the card.
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your ICICI Credit Card in ATM.
- Select the Language and then choose the Create PIN using OTP option.
- After choosing this option, you will have to enter your registered mobile number in the ATM.
- Then the screen will ask for the OTP that you have recently received on your mobile number.
- Enter the PIN of your choice and then re-enter to confirm it.
- Touch the Submit Option and your ICICI Credit card PIN will be generated.
- You will also receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile about the ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation.
Use Internet Banking for ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation
Many people use internet banking to transfer money and do other transitions but you can also use it to generate ICICI Credit Card PIN. Just follow the steps below to generate the PIN:-
- Visit the Official website of the ICICI Bank.
- Enter your ID and Password to make the ICICI Credit Card Login.
- Then choose the Credit Cards option in the My Accounts tab.
- Make a click on the Generate Credit Card PIN Online option.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Continue Button.
- Enter the New PIN for your ICICI Credit Card and Re-enter to confirm.
- Then click on the Submit Button and this is how your ICICI Credit Card PIN will be generated through Net Banking.
Precautions for ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation
- There is no need to share PIN, OTP, Login ID, and Password, with anyone.
- If you are generating the ICICI Credit Card PIN for the first time then you should do it yourself.
- Make sure you have your own device like a laptop or mobile while generating ICICI Credit Card PIN.
- Never share the credit card picture with anyone or on social media platforms.
- Never write confidential credit card details anywhere.
- Avoid sharing the credit card details on a phone call or SMS.
All of the above methods explain how to generate ICICI Credit Card PIN. You have the option to activate it through an ICICI ATM or Customer Care number. Online services like ICICI Net Banking and iMobile App will also help you to set the PIN for your ICICI Bank Credit Card. After generating the PIN you can use the card anywhere.