- Know the process to register to the Income Tax Department Website.
- Make login to your Income Tax Account after registering your details on the website.
- Check the process of making a successful login to the Income Tax Website.
It is the duty of every Indian citizen to pay tax on his income if he qualifies the taxable income criteria. You can do so by registering on the Income Tax Department’s website where you can pay your taxes. But first, you will have to make an Income Tax Login in order to pay the taxes, and if you don’t have an account on the website then you will have to register your details to make a successful login. Therefore, you can see the process to register on the income tax website and then make a successful login with the login ID and Password. You must follow the steps to log in to the income tax portal but after registering your details.
Table of Contents
Register and Login to Income Tax Website
So, in order to log in to the income tax website, you will have to first register yourself on it, and then only you can make a login. Let’s see the whole procedure in detail.
Steps to Register to Income Tax Website
Before you register to the income tax website make sure that you have a valid PAN, valid, mobile number, a valid current address, and a valid email address.
- Visit the official website of Income India E-filling.
- Now, at the top-right corner of the page, you can see a blue box.
- In the blue box, you will have to click on the Register Yourself Button.
- Now the registration page will open where you will have to select the user type:-
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Other than Individual/Hindu Undivided Family
- External Agency
- Chartered Accountants
- Tax Deductor and Collector
- Third-Party Software Utility Developer
- After choosing the User Type, click on the Continue Button.
- Now Enter your basic details that will include:-
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Residential Status
- After filling in all the details, click on the Continue button and move to the next step.
- Now the Registration Form will open where you will have to enter the following details:-
- Confirm Password
- Primary Secret Question and Answer
- Secondary Secret Question and Answer
- Contact Details like Primary Mobile Number and Primary Email ID
- Address Details like Country, Building, Pincode, Locality, Post Office, City, and State
- After filling the Registration Form, click on the Continue Button.
- Then enter the Captcha and click on the Submit Button.
- Once you submit the form successfully, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and registered email ID.
- Enter the OTP and verify all the details successfully.
Steps to Make Income Tax Login
- Go to the official website of Income India E-filling.
- Now, you can see a blue box at the top-right corner of the page.
- Under the Registered User head, click on the Login Here button.
- The login page will open where you will have to enter your login details.
- Enter the User ID in the box and it will be your PAN Number.
- Enter the Password that you have created at the time of registration.
- Provide the Captcha shown in the box.
- Then finally, click on the Login Button.
- After making a successful income tax login, you can manage and pay your taxes.
Now you are aware of the easy process to login or to register to the income tax department website and you should explore the process of GST Login as well. You can manage and see your taxes online on this online portal. It will become convenient for you to access all the details related to your taxes online. So, if you haven’t registered yourself until now then you can easily do so by following the process given above in this article.