Latest Updates461 views
- Know all the Features and Benefits of ICICI Voice Banking Service on Alexa and Google Assist.
- Explore the Steps involved to activate Voice Banking on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistance.
- See the Working of this unique service from the ICICI Bank.
The ICICI Bank provides all its services through a digitalized platform and in this phase of lockdown and Coronavirus Outbreak, it is very necessary to keep social distancing. Therefore, the ICICI bank has launched a new method of banking known as ICICI Voice Banking. In this banking service, you can know some of the details of your account on just a voice command. Either you can use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistance for the voice command and easily enquire about your credit card bills, pending amount of your credit card, and many other details. But you will have to link your ICICI bank Account to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistance.
Table of Contents
Features of ICICI Voice Banking Service
- Check the balance of your savings account in a voice command.
- Know all the details of your credit card through voice searches.
- Ask for any query related to the services of ICICI bank on Alexa or Google Assistance.
- 24X7 Availability and there is no need for visiting the branch.
- This whole service works on simple voice commands.
Steps to Activate Voice Banking on Amazon Alexa
- Open Amazon Alexa Application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the Skills and Games option on Alexa.
- Then open My Skills Option and select ICICI Bank iPal
- Touch on the Setting Option and then on the Link option.
- Alexa Application will redirect you to the Chatbot website of the ICICI Bank.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and wait for the OTP.
- Once you receive an OTP, enter it in the box for authentication.
- Now you must set up a 6 digit MPIN that can be used further for making transactions.
- Finally complete the grid authentication and start using Vice Banking on Alexa.
Steps to Activate Voice Banking on Google Assistance
- Open the Google Assistance Application on your mobile phone.
- Then in the search box, search for ICICI Bank iPal.
- Then link the Google Assistance to your ICICI Bank Account.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Chatbox page of the ICICI bank.
- Enter your Registered mobile number with the bank and verify it.
- You will receive an OTP for the verification.
- Then you will have to set a 6 digit MPIN that will be used for the verification of the transaction.
- Complete the grid authentication and start using ICICI Voice Banking on Google Assistance.
Types of Queries that can be asked to Google Assistance and Alexa
- What is the Amount Due of my Credit Card?
- Tell me the remaining balance of my savings account?
- What are the various services of the ICICI bank?
- I want to the products offered by the ICICI bank?
Working of this Service
Once you make a query regarding your account balance or credit card bills on Alexa or Goggle Assistance, the ICICI bank will send all the details related to your query on your registered mobile number. This is how the Voice Banking Service of the ICICI bank Works.
After launching ICICI Stack API and ICICI WhatsApp Banking, the management of the savings accounts and credit cards have become easier. But after the ICICI Voice Banking Service, the customers can know all the details of their savings accounts, ICICI Bank Credit Cards, and all the products and services of ICICI on just a voice command. So, hurry up and start using this convenient way of banking and manage your accounts through your commands.