SBI is one of the prominent banking institutions in India. It offers a wide range of financial services to customers that they could benefit from. The SBI Credit Cards are by far the most popular service that the bank offers. Additionally, they comprise offers, discounts, cashback, and many other exclusive things. Further, from time to time, the bank keeps on updating them as per the requirements. As a result, SBI has updated that they have made some changes to the credit cards and offers with effect from May 1, 2023. Hence, the offers and benefits of some credit cards might now change. Keep reading to know more about “Important Information for SBI Cardholders.”
Updates and Changes on SBI Credit Cards
Following are the changes that have been announced by the SBI:
- From May 1, 2023, AURUM Cardholders will receive a voucher for INR 5000 for Tata CLiQ Luxury. Previously, they obtained it from RBL Luxe. Furthermore, you can use it after spending INR 5 lakh in a calendar year. F
- From May 1, 2023, the AURUM Card will no longer include EazyDiner Prime and Lenskart Gold Membership.
- On online rent payments, the SimplyClick SBI and SimplyClick Advantage SBI Cards now offer 1x reward points rather than 5x reward points.
- The reward points for online purchases with the SimplyCLICK SBI Card and SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card have been increased from 1X to 5X.
- Online purchases at Apollo 24X7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, EazyDiner, and Netmeds will earn you 10X reward points.
- The processing fee per transaction for rent payment with an SBI Credit Card will be increased to INR 199 from INR 99 beginning March 17, 2023.
- Those who have a SimplyClick Card can use the Cleartrip voucher once they have reached the milestone spend limit. Furthermore, it must be redeemed in a single transaction and cannot be combined with another offer beginning on January 6, 2023.
- The reward points for online purchases at Amazon.in have been updated. As a result, starting January 1, 2023, SimplyClick and SimplyClick Advantage SBI Cards will earn 5X reward points instead of 10X reward points. You will, however, receive 10X reward points for online purchases at Apollo 24X7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, EazyDiner, Lenskart, and Netmeds. T&C
SBI provides some of the best credit cards to help you improve your daily life. However, changes and updates to the cards are ongoing in response to demand. As a result, SBI has updated some changes and notified its customers via a notice. This vital information has been provided for you above, as updated on the SBI’s official website.
Comments are closed.