Credit Card Offers6136 views
- Check all the latest offers of HDFC Credit Card on Insurance Premium Payments.
- Go through the list of Insurance Companies where you can use your HDFC Credit Cards.
- See the Benefits of the HDFC Bank credit card offers.
As we can see that the health issues are very common these days so it is better to take a health insurance plan. On the other hand, some individuals take life and term insurance plans to secure the future of their families because life is uncertain. But the premiums of the insurance policies are quite high and that is the major concern for many individuals. Therefore, the HDFC Bank Credit Cards have an offer on the payment of the insurance premiums. You can check the latest HDFC Credit Card Offers on Insurance Premium Payments and see how it can help you to buy an insurance plan.
Table of Contents
The Offer of HDFC Credit Card for the Payment of Insurance Premiums
You must explore the deals of HDFC Credit Card that are currently available for the payment of premiums. This offer can help you to buy any kind of insurance plan whether it is a health insurance plan or the term insurance plan.
- Convert the Payment of Insurance Premiums into EasyEMI using any HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- This offer is available with zero down payments.
- There is no processing fee to convert the transaction into EMIs.
- You can convert the payment of premiums into EMIs at the time of purchasing the plan.
- This offer is valid on all the HDFC Credit Cards except the Corporate Credit Cards.
- You can divide the premium payments into monthly installments.
- This offer removes the burden of a lump sum payment.
- This offer is valid up to the 31st of March 2021
List of Insurance Companies that Gives EMI Options on HDFC Credit Cards
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich
- Aegon Life Insurance Company
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz
- HDFC Life
- HDFC ERGO
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Star Health
- Royal Sundaram
Terms and Conditions of the offer
- The Applicable Interest will be charged on the EMIs.
- The Applicable GST will also be charged.
- You can see the interest rate and EMI at the time of purchase.
- The HDFC Credit Cards having the EasyEMI option will be eligible for this offer.
- There is no offer on the Select Corporate Credit Cards.
Advantage of the EasyEMI Offer
Monthly Payments:- Usually the yearly premiums of the insurance plans are quite high so one can make the monthly payment of the premium amount and it would be convenient for him. This offer removes the burden of paying a lump sum amount of premium at once.
Division of Insurance Premium:- If you using the HDFC Cards then you can easily divide a huge amount of premium into easy monthly installments. Use this offer before the 31st of March 2021 and secure your health risks and the future of your family.
Removes Financial Burden:- Paying the full amount of the yearly premium is quite difficult for a middle-class individual therefore this offer can help you to remove the financial burden. You can pay the number of premiums into small figures and it would not affect your financial stability.
Zero Down Payment:- You can purchase any insurance plan from the listed insurance companies without paying a single penny. The EMI conversion option is available without any down payment and you can take any plan for yourself.
Zero Processing Fees:- If you convert the insurance premium payment into EMI through your HDFC Credit Card then no processing fees will be charged during conversion. So you can make the payment of the insurance premiums conveniently.
After exploring the HDFC Credit Card offers on insurance premium payments, start using your HDFC Credit Card and remove the burden of a lump-sum payment. Recently, this is the only offer that is available on the HDFC Credit Card related to the insurance premiums. Make the best use of this offer and buy the insurance plans.
Disclaimer: All the information related to offers are subjected to their official website. Check the offer and validity of the offer first on the current date before using them.