- Go through the Latest SBI Credit Card Offers on JioMart.
- Earn a Cashback of 10% of up to ₹500 while making payment on JioMart.
- This offer will expire on the 10th of July 2020.
Nowadays, most of the individuals don’t prefer going to a grocery store for buying the products and they order it online. So, JioMart is an online grocery store that has a variety of products at a discounted price. You can earn discounts if you order items from JioMart. But you can earn an additional Cashback of 10% if you use your SBI Credit Card on JioMart for paying the bills. This offer is only valid up to the 10th of July 2020. You can save some extra bucks if you are shopping grocery items from JioMart. So, let’s explore the SBI Credit Card offers on JioMart and see how it will help you to increase your savings.
SBI Credit Card JioMart Offer
- Enjoy a Cashback of 10% on all the SBI Credit Cards.
- ₹500 is the Maximum Cashback that will be given on the card.
- Your minimum transaction must be of ₹1000 to use this offer.
- This offer is valid on the official website of JioMart.
- The offer will expire on the 10th of July 2020.
- This offer is valid on all the SBI Credit Cards.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is a marketing program between SBI Cards and Reliance Retail Limited.
- This offer is valid on the SBI Corporate Cards.
- Individual having an outstanding credit card bill for more than 30 days is not eligible for this offer.
- If the order is cancelled then you will not get any Cashback.
- The Cashback will be credited on the 10th of October 2020.
- This offer is not en-cashable.
- You cannot merge this offer with any other offer on the SBI Credit Card.
- This offer is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Delinquent SBI Credit Cardholders will not qualify for this offer.
Steps to Use this Offer
- Open the Official Website of JioMart.
- Login if you are an existing member or else register yourself.
- Add the grocery items to the cart that you want to buy.
- Then move to the payment page for making the payment.
- Use your SBI credit card for making the payment.
- You will have to pay the full billing amount at the time of making the payment and a Cashback of 10% will be credited on the 10th of October 2020.
How this Offer Works?
Suppose you have purchased grocery items from JioMart worth ₹3000 then you are eligible for flat Cashback of 10% that is ₹300. But if in case your billing amount is ₹6000 then you will not get a Cashback of flat 10% that is ₹600 because the SBI offer clearly says that the maximum Cashback is of ₹500. So, in such a situation you will receive a Cashback of ₹500 and not of ₹600.
Well, after going through the SBI Credit Card Offers on JioMart, you must have calculated your savings. So, you must make the best use of this offer because it is only valid up to the 10th of July 2020. Use any SBI Credit Card for making the payment because it is valid on all the cards except the SBI Corporate Card.
Disclaimer: All the information related to offers are subjected to their official website. Check the offer and validity of the offer first on the current date before using them.