Link Aadhaar Card3105 views
Want to get benefited from your identity proof by Government? Well, now is the time to link your Aadhaar with your bank if you want to gain maximum benefits from various Governmental schemes. Apart from maintaining regular bank accounts with some of your banks, if Bandhan Bank is one of them, get it seeded quickly. As it is a prerogative move directly from the Government vide notification dated June 1, 2017 to compulsory link your Aadhaar number with your bank account. This initiative has been made as per the amends made under the Prevention of Money-laundering(Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005.
Either online or offline mode, whichever way you are convenient with can be done easily, provided you have to decide which medium would suit you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank
- 2 Steps to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank
- 3 How to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank Netbanking?
- 4 Bandhan Bank Aadhaar Link Via Branch Visit
- 5 Bandhan Bank Aadhaar Link Via SMS
- 6 Bandhan Bank Aadhaar Link Via ATM
- 7 How to Check my Bandhan Bank Aadhaar Link Status?
- Single financial address for multiple opening of accounts
- Get subsidized amount on commodities like kerosene, sugar, LPG directly in your account.
- Avail government benefits like MNREGA, scholarships, welfare funds, pensions etc.
- Internet Banking or Online(or Net) Banking
- Branch Visit or Offline Banking
- Visit the official website of Bandhan Bank
- Log-in with your registered User ID and password. If not having, register your details.
- Select the link “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking” shown on the home page of Bandhan Bank.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the relevant fields.
- Confirm your details
- Verify your Aadhaar number
- Submit your details
After successful verification within two-three working days, you will get the confirmation from Bandhan Bank on your registered mobile number.
- Visit your nearest home branch of Bandhan Bank where you have your account.
- Accompany yourself with filled-in “Aadhaar seeding Consent Form” by downloading it from the website or request for the form from the bank representative after reaching the branch. Also, carry the hard copy of your Aadhaar along with a bank account statement(passbook).
- Complete all the entries specified in the form and hand it over to the bank representative for the verification.
- Once verified, you will get a verification slip.
- You will be notified via SMS within two-three working days on your registered mobile number about the seeding of your Aadhaar with your bank account.
Maintaining your bank account with Bandhan Bank should not be your only concern. But sustaining it for the free flow of transactions should be your utmost priority. Now the question arises: how it can be done? The answer is simple. By getting your Aadhaar details updated in your account ensures active operation of the bank account in near future. Avail the simplest procedure for getting it mapped through SMS for which you need to be an account holder with Bandhan bank. SMS facility can also be accessible by you if it is registered with the bank.
Type the syntax as:
AADHAAR< space> 15 digit Bank Account Number < space> 12 digit AADHAAR number
Send to 56161
Upon successful registration, you will be informed by Bandhan Bank via SMS.
For availing this facility you need to have Bandhan Bank ATM or debit card holder. Visit your nearest Bandhan Bank ATM and follow simple steps:
- Walk-in- to your nearest Bandhan Bank ATM counter.
- Swipe your ATM card in the machine
- Under “Services Category” from the drop-down menu of “AADHAAR registration” option.
- Click on your Account Type- Savings Account for getting it linked.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice so as to confirm your request.
- Confirm your details.
- Upon completion of all the above formalities, get the receipt of linking your request.
Know whether your Aadhaar has been successfully linked with Bandhan Bank or not by following step-by-step approach as under:
- Visit the main page of UIDAI website (Unique Identification Authority of India)-
- Click “Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” from the drop-down menu under “Aadhaar Services”.
- Provide your Aadhaar number in the relative field as specified.
- Enter the security code as shown on your screen.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Get your One-time password(OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number in the relative field.
- Click button “Login”.
Once your details have successfully been processed, a status message will be shown on the screen stating “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Linking has been updated successfully” along with your bank name and last updated date.
Dial *99*99*1# from your already registered mobile number.
Enter your Aadhaar number in the relevant field.
Confirm your details entered.
Any of the above methods you may choose, the name of Bandhan Bank will only be shown on the screen of UIDAI if it is your last Aadhaar linked bank. As UIDAI will only show your very last bank that has been linked with Aadhaar. It will not show you the listing of multiple banks for which your Aadhaar has been mapped. Please note that in order to avail this facility, you should ensure that your mobile number has already been registered with your Aadhaar data.