Link Aadhaar Card3234 views
- Check the last date to link Aadhaar to your bank account.
- Read the steps to check the Aadhaar update status.
Just like all other bank accounts, you have to link your Aadhaar number to your Citibank account as well. You have the choice to either link Aadhaar card to Citibank account online or you can do it offline via SMS. Here we will help you in both the processes so that you can link your account easily and enjoy the benefits. What benefits? If you are not aware of the advantages of linking your Aadhaar card with bank accounts, have a look.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Citibank Account
- 2 How to update Aadhaar Card details in Citibank Online?
- 3 How to Link Aadhaar with Citibank Credit Card Online?
- 4 How to link Aadhaar Card to Citibank Account Using SMS?
- You get Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana
- You get benefit from LPG Subsidy Scheme
- Last but not the least is the Atal Pension Yojana
So, if you want to enjoy the above-mentioned benefits, you must link your Citibank account or all other bank accounts with your unique 12 digit Aadhaar Number – UIDAI. You should note that UIDAI has recently introduced face authentication feature which is going to be effective from July 1, 2018. Read below how to do it.
How to update Aadhaar Card details in Citibank Online?
Nowadays, Netbanking is a preferred choice for all purposes be it online shopping or online payment and so is the case with Aadhaar Seeding online. Citibank Aadhaar linkage has been made convenient for its customers to link as per their comfort. Below are the steps that you have to follow:
- Login to Citibank Net Banking.
- Click on ‘Update Aadhaar’ on the left panel under ‘Banking’ or ‘Cards’ tab.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
The Aadhaar card has to be linked to the credit card issued by the bank. Just like any other service, you can update Aadhaar on your Citibank credit card through Net Banking. The steps are as follows:
- Login to Citibank Online
- Click on ‘Update Aadhaar’ on the left panel,
- under ‘Banking’ or ‘Cards’ tab
- Enter Your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile and submit
You can link your Aadhaar to Citibank account by simply sending an SMS to 9880752484. You have to type AADHAAR (space) AADHAAR NUMBER (space) LAST 4-digits of your Citibank Debit or Credit Card. For example, if your Aadhaar number is 123456789011 and last 4-digits of your debit or credit card are 1234, SMS “AADHAAR 123456789011 1234” send to 9880752484 from your registered mobile number. Isn’t it simple?
If you want to check the status of your Aadhaar with Citibank account, follow the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar- www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’
- Enter the Aadhaar number for which you want to know the status and also the security code.
- On submission of this, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar.
- Submit the OTP and click on ‘Login’.
- Check whether the Aadhaar has been successfully linked or not.
We hope that the above details will help you link your Aadhaar card to Citibank account. You must also know that you must have your mobile number registered with both your Citibank account and also with the Aadhaar Card.