Link Aadhaar Card13031 views
If you have been looking for ways to link Aadhaar card to HSBC account of yours, here you will find the easiest procedures to do so. The government has extended the deadline to link Aadhaar with PAN card, bank accounts, insurance policies, among other services, by three months.
Before you plan your Christmas and New Year’s Eve, link your Aadhaar card with all your bank accounts to avoid uninterrupted services. Else, how will you celebrate if all your transactions are blocked? If you or any of your family or your close friends have any kind of account at HSBC Bank, ask them to link their accounts with Aadhaar card but do it for yourself first! You should also know that UIDAI has introduced face authentication feature which is available for those who apply for Aadhaar card after July 1, 2018.
You have the option to link Aadhaar card to HSBC account both online as well as offline. So, whichever medium suits you, choose it but do it!
Table of Contents
- 1 3 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to HSBC Account Online
- 2 How to Link Aadhaar with HSBC Bank Credit Card Online?
- 3 4 Steps to Link Aadhaar in HSBC Bank Account through Phone Banking Service or IVR
Have a look at the simple steps for HSBC Aadhaar seeding:
- Login to the Net Banking using your customer or login ID and password
- Go to the update Aadhaar section
- Submit the Aadhaar number
If you have not yet linked your HSBC credit card with Aadhaar number, you can follow the below steps. The online process is simple and instant.
- Click on the “Update Aadhaar – XXX” link under “Quick Access” menu option.
- Enter your account number or credit card number, enter the captcha and click on “Search”. It will list your name along with the name of the person (s) associated with your account.
- Enter Aadhaar and PAN for all and enter the captcha to submit the data.
3 Steps to Update Aadhaar Card at HSBC Bank Account Via SMS
Follow the below-mentioned steps to link your Aadhaar card:
- Type AADHAAR <space> 12 digit Aadhaar Number <space> last 6 digits of your HSBC account number of Credit Card number.
- Send the above text to 575750 from your registered mobile number.
- You will get a confirmation SMS on your mobile number.
If you want to use the phone banking service for linking your Aadhaar with HSBC Bank account, you can simply follow the below-steps:
- Dial 1860 266 2667 from your registered mobile number
- Update Aadhaar number through Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Select option ‘0’ to speak to the customer care executive
- Provide your Aadhaar number
If you are comfortable in visiting the bank branch, follow the below steps:
- Visit any HSBC India branch
- Carry a self-attested copy of Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar
- Submit a ‘Letter of Request’ along with the above document
How to Check HSBC Aadhaar Update Status Online
To check the status of your HSBC Aadhaar link, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar- www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’
- Enter the Aadhaar number for which you want to know the status and also the security code.
- On submission of this, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar.
- Mention the OTP and click on ‘Login’.
- You will then be able to see whether the Aadhaar has been successfully linked or not.