Link Aadhaar Card3257 views
Like every other bank is following the norms to help its customers seed their Aadhaar with their respective bank accounts, similarly, Bank of Baroda has also set multiple ways of getting your Aadhaar details linked.
In order to link your Aadhaar details with Bank of Baroda, you need to be their customer i.e. you need to maintain an account with the bank. As this is a first step which will ease out other processed so that you may be able to quickly link your savings account within few minutes.
This is in accordance issued by the Government dated June 1, 2017, vide notification to make Aadhaar number linked with every bank account as per the changes made under the Prevention of Money-laundering(Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005. To follow such stipulated rules, every customer is looking out for flexible ways for getting their Aadhaar Card linked with Bank of Baroda Account at ease without wasting much of their time and efforts. By doing so, you will be entitled to welcome enormous benefits from the Government which could not have been possible without linking of Aadhaar. Want to know what are they? Just go through the following article, apart from benefits available and acquaint yourself with several procedures of seeding your Aadhaar in no time. Don’t forget the last date i.e. 31st March 2018.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda Account
- 2 How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
- 3 How to do Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update via Net Banking?
- 4 How to do Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update Via Branch Visit?
- 5 How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda through SMS?
- 6 How to Check whether my Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update has been done or not?
- Single address through Aadhaar for opening your bank accounts.
- Getting direct access to credit subsidy such as Sugar, kerosene, LPG etc.
- Direct credit with government benefits like pensions, welfare funds, scholarships, MNREGA etc.
- Protective shield from any of the leakages of Government spending.
- Operation of account from anywhere through delivery channel such as ATMs, micro ATMs etc.
- Online mode: 12-digits biometric identification number and internet banking account details to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda.
- Branch Visit(Offline Medium): Hard copy(or Xerox copy) of your Aadhaar Card along with Bank Account Statement(or passbook)
- SMS : 12-digits Aadhaar number
- ATM:12-digits Aadhaar number
Link your Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda Account in any of the following ways:
- Internet(or Net) Banking
- Branch Visiting
Is your Aadhaar card yet to be linked to Bank of Baroda credit card? Well, if you have linked your savings account with Aadhaar, the biometric number will get seeded to the credit card automatically. Else you would need to link Aadhaar to a credit card using any of the branch, SMS or customer care options.
How to do Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update via Net Banking?
Visit the homepage of Bank of Baroda by logging on to the website of Bank of Baroda :
- Click on the link “Update Aadhaar”.
- Enter your BOB Account Number & Mobile Number.
- Click on the button “Generate OTP” in order to send OTP to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the button “Submit” in order to process your request.
- After processing, a message will be shown on your screen stating “Your request for Aadhaar linking will be accepted and it will be seeded with your account within few days”.
- On successful linkage, you will obtain a confirmation message via SMS on your registered mobile number.
How to do Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update Via Branch Visit?
- Walk-in- to your nearest home branch of Bank of Baroda in which you have maintained your account.
- Take along with yourself filled-in “Aadhaar seeding Consent Form” by downloading it from the Bank of Baroda website or ask from the bank representative after reaching the branch. Also, carry the hard copy of your Aadhaar along with a bank account statement(passbook).
- Fill your Aadhaar number, email ID and mobile number in the form provided to you. Once filled, submit it to your bank representative.
- Keep your Aadhaar copy(hard copy) ready for showing it for the verification purposes by your bank representative.
- After verification of details, you will be granted a verification slip.
- After two-three working days, you will get a notification via SMS on your registered mobile number about your Aadhaar linkage with your bank account.
Using SMS facility is one of the quickest modes to link your Aadhaar with BOB account. Keep your registered mobile number ready for sending SMS.
Type the following syntax as:
UID < space > 12 digits Aadhaar Number < space > last 4 digits of your account number
Send to 8422009988
UID 124376893423 8798
wherein UID= Unique Identification
Aadhaar Number =124376893423
Account Number =xxxx8798
Once you submit the above details via SMS, you will get a confirmation through SMS within 2-3 working days.
How to Check whether my Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Card Update has been done or not?
Knowing your Aadhaar status with Bank of Baroda is simpler. Just follow the simple steps as mentioned:
- Go to the home page of UIDAI website (Unique Identification Authority of India)-
- Select “Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” from the drop-down list under “Aadhaar Services”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Enter the security code as mentioned on the screen.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- One-time password(OTP) will get delivered on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP details in the relevant box.
- Click “Login”.
- Upon successful processing of your details, a status message will be shown to you stating “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Linking has been mapped successfully” along with your bank name and last updated date.
Know your Bank of Baroda Aadhaar Update Status Via Mobile
- Dial *99*99*1# from your mobile number(registered one).
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the relevant box.
- Confirm your details.
Either you choose any of the above cases, the Bank of Baroda name gets only be shown on your screen of UIDAI if it has been linked to your bank account very recent. Since UIDAI is responsible for showing your very immediate bank account that has been seeded with Aadhaar. It will not show you the list of multiple bank accounts name towards which your Aadhaar has been linked. Remember that for availing this facility, you should have your mobile number already registered with Aadhaar details.