- Explore all the features and benefits of AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card.
- Go through the Fees and other charges of this credit card.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria to apply for this card.
Credit cards not only used for the credit limit but people also use it for enjoying cashback and reward point benefits. They help the individuals to save some money from their day-to-day expenses through their offers. Therefore you can take a look at the AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card that has exclusive benefits and deals. This card brings you milestone benefits, cashback, and reward points, and these points are easily redeemable. On the other hand, this card has a nominal fee that a middle-class individual can easily afford. So, you must go through the features and benefits of this credit card and see how it can be a savings tool for you.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
There are a lot of benefits of this credit card that proves a saving instrument for the user. So, you must see all the benefits of this card.
Get a Voucher of Top Brands worth ₹500 on spending ₹10000 within 60 days from the date of card issuance.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 1.5% on all POS Retail done at the merchant’s outlet with a maximum cashback of ₹100 per statement cycle.
- You will start earning 1 Reward per ₹100 once you reach the maximum limit of the cashback.
- Fuel Transactions will not earn you any reward points.
Earn Reward Points
- Multiply your Reward Points two times per ₹100 on the online transactions.
- There is no maximum limit to earn the reward points.
- Spend ₹20000 or above on retail purchases in a month and get a bonus of 500 Reward Points.
Redeem Reward Points
You can redeem reward points through the following ways:-
- Buying E-Vouchers of Top Brands
- Buying Merchandise
- Mobile and DTH Recharges
- Booking Flight, Hotels, and many other things
Access to Railway Lounges
- Get 2 Free Visits per quarter to the Railway Lounges using the VISA cards.
- The railway stations of New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Agra, Madurai, Jaipur, and Ahmedabad are allowed free lounge access.
- The visit will be the same and counted under the primary cardholder if the Add-on Cardholder visits the lounge.
Services Offers in the Railway Lounge
- Entry and Stay of 2 Hours
- Comfortable Sitting Arrangements with Air Conditioner
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newspaper and Magazines
- 1 Buffer Meal at the time of the visit and it can be Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
List of Lounges
|New Delhi||Platform No. 16, New Station Building, Ajmeri Gate side, New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi, 110006|
|Kolkata (Sealdah)||First Floor, Near Enquiry office, Sealdah Railway Station, Kolkata - 700014|
|Agra||Platform no. 1 at Agra Cantt, Near Second Class Waiting Room, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001|
|Madurai||Madurai Railway Junction, Railway Junction Road, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001|
|Jaipur||Platform no. 1, Near 1st Class Waiting Room at Jaipur Jn Railway Station, Rajasthan 303702|
|Ahmedabad||Platform No-1, Ahmedabad Railway Station, Gujarat, 380002|
Waive off Fuel Surcharge
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The fuel transaction must be between ₹400 and ₹5000.
- ₹150 is the maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed per month.
Card Liability Cover
- If your AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card is lost then you carry zero liability for any transaction made through it after having reported card loss.
- You can make safe and secured transactions from this credit card.
- You can make contactless payments from this credit card by just tapping the card on the merchant’s machine.
- ₹5000 is the maximum contactless payment allowed from this card and you will not have to enter any PIN for making the payments.
- The transactions of ₹2000 and above can be easily converted into EMIs.
- Make a call on the Customer Care helpline number to book your XpressEMI.
Fees and Other Charges of AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
|Annual Card Membership Fee||₹499 + Applicable Taxes|
|Annual Card Fee Waiver for the 1st Year||Spend ₹20000 within 90 days from the date of card issuance|
|Annual Card Fee Waiver for the 2nd Year||Spend ₹80000 in the previous Card Anniversary Year|
|Charges on Revolving Credit||3.49% per month or 41.88% per annum|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for Outstanding Less than ₹100|
- ₹100 for Outstanding between ₹100 to ₹500.
- ₹400 for Outstanding between ₹501 to ₹5000.
- ₹500 for Outstanding between ₹5001 to ₹20000.
- ₹700 for outstanding more than ₹20000
|Rewards Redemption Fee||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria of the Card
- The applicant must have an age of 21 Years to apply for the AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card.
- The maximum age of the Applicant must not be above 60 Years.
- 18 Years must be the minimum age for the Add-on Cardholder.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
Credit Limit of AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Card
The bank will give you a high credit limit if you have a good Cibil Score and a high income. The credit limit is decided on the basis of your Cibil Score and it must be 750 and above. On the other hand, you must have a stable and high income to apply for this credit card. The approval will be quick if you have a high Cibil Score and Income.
How to Apply for this Card
You can apply for this credit card by filling up the form given above. Once you provide the basic details, the bank’s representative will give you a call and you can discuss more the card verbally. If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria then you can easily get the card.