Credit Card Apply Online772 views
- Grab exciting discounts on Myntra trough Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card.
- Earn eDGE Reward Points and use them at the eDGE Rewards Store.
- See the Methods for redeeming the earned eDGE Reward Points.
Axis Bank has launched a virtual credit card for enjoying discounts and rewards on Freecharge. You can earn eDGE reward points on achieving the milestones set up by the Axis Bank. All these features are available on the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card. Add your card into the Freecharge application and enjoy all the benefits. Let’s explore some more offers available on this credit card so that you can understand better.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers and Benefits of this Credit Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Charges
Offers and Benefits of this Credit Card
- Enjoy Convenience payments with the help of a virtual card.
- Earn eDGE Reward Points on meeting the transaction milestone.
- Get a Discount of up to 10% on Myntra.
- Get a Credit up to ₹100 Every Month on Shuttle.
- Enjoy a Discount of up to ₹120 on Freshmenu every month.
- Grab a Discount of 50% on the Annual Subscription of Eros.
- Redeem the earned reward points in the 500+ shopping options.
- Convert online transactions into EMIs.
- Enjoy a Credit-free period of 50 days.
|Spending through the Credit Card||eDGE Reward Points Earned|
|₹0 to ₹1999 Per Month||No Reward Points|
|₹2000 to ₹4999 Per Month||100 eDGE Reward Points|
|Above ₹4999 Per Month||350 eDGE Reward Points (100+150)|
Steps to Add Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card
Add to FreeCharge
- Open the Freecharge Application on your mobile phone.
- Then, open the menu tab on the top-left corner.
- Select the Saved Cards option and open it.
- Now you can see all the cards added into your Freecharge application.
- Add the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card into your Freecharge Application.
Add to the Partner Websites
- Open the Partner website and then go to the Payment options.
- Then open the Wallet Section of the Respective Website.
- Tap on the Freecharge Tab.
- You can see the Axis Bank Credit Card added in the Freecharge.
- Choose the same for making the payment.
You can make use of this credit card only on those websites who have the option of Freecharge as the payment option.
Redeem Earned eDGE Reward Points
You can redeem the earned reward points through the official website of Axis Bank and eDGE Rewards. There are also some other methods as well for redeeming the eDGE Reward points.
Redeem Using Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Download and open the Axis Bank mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the Menu and open the Rewards Section.
- There you can see the earned reward points,
- Now you will be redirected to the eDGE Reward Points official website where you can redeem your eDGE Reward points.
Redeem Point Via Official Website
- Open the eDGE Rewards Website and register yourself.
- Enter your Axis bank Email I.D. and Password for confirmation.
- Select the Product from the list that appears in front of you.
- Redeem the Earned Points by purchasing the product.
Redeem Points through Axis Net Banking
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank and log in.
- Open the Account Summary Page and choose Axis eDGE Rewards.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Redeem Now.
- The Reward Store Page will open.
- Choose the items you want to purchase and redeem the eDGE Reward Points.
Eligibility Criteria and Charges
Charges of the Credit Card
|Card Issuance Fees||₹250 + Taxes|
|Annual Renewal Fees||₹250 + Taxes|
|Rate of Interest on EMIs||1.5% per month|
|Processing Fees||1.5% Subject to a Minimum of ₹150|
|Overlimit Charges||3% of the Balance Amount with a minimum of ₹250|
|Demand Draft Charges||1% with a minimum of ₹75|
|ATM Advance Fees||2.5% of the Transaction subject to a minimum of ₹250|
|Minimum Amount Due Charges||5% of the Balance Amount|
|Card Re-Issuance Charges||₹250 + Taxes|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month|
Charges for the Late Payment
- ₹0 when the outstanding amount is less than equal to ₹100.
- ₹100 when the outstanding amount is between ₹101-₹300.
- ₹300 when the outstanding amount is between ₹301-₹1000.
- ₹500 when the outstanding amount is between ₹1001-₹5000.
- ₹600 when the outstanding amount is between ₹5001-₹10000.
- ₹700 when the outstanding amount is more than ₹10000.
As this Axis Bank Credit Card is an invite-only model so the eligibility criteria are so so strict. If you are eligible to take this card, then you can see the banner of the same on your FreeCharge Mobile Application. If there is no banner appearing on the Freecharge application then you are not eligible to take the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card.
Documents Needed to Apply for the Credit Card
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License for the identity proof.
- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Passport for the residential proof.
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months for the income proof.
- Form 16 or the copy of the income tax return.
- Coloured Photograph of the Applicant.
Pay Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card Bills
There are various options for making the Axis Bank Credit Card online payments. There are also some offline methods through which you can clear your credit cards bills.
- Use Axis Bank Net Banking for clearing the dues.
- Axis Bank Mobile Application will also help you to make the credit card bill payment.
- Use NEFT for making the payments from another bank account.
- Payment gateway portals like GPay, Paytm, Billdesk are also useful for clearing credit card dues.
- Cash payments are also accepted by the Axis Bank.
- Use the Auto-Debit facility of the Axis Bank.