- Maximum discount on Myntra, Shuttle, Freshmenu & Eros Now
- 350 EDGE Reward Points upon spending ₹5,000 per month
- Virtual credit card for easy online/offline transactions
Axis Bank has launched a virtual credit card for enjoying discounts and rewards on Freecharge. You can earn EDGE reward points on achieving the milestones set up by the Axis Bank. All these features are available on the Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card. Add your card into the Freecharge application and enjoy all the benefits. Let’s explore some more offers available on this credit card so that you can understand better.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card Offers
- Virtual credit card
- 1 EDGE point on daily transaction
- Up to 10% off on Myntra purchases
- Flat 50% discount on the annual subscription of Eros Now
- Up to ₹100 off on Shuttle rides, each month
- Up to ₹120 on Freshmenu every month
|Spending through the Credit Card
|EDGE Reward Points Earned
|₹0 to ₹1999 Per Month
|No Reward Points
|₹2000 to ₹4999 Per Month
|100 EDGE Reward Points
|Above ₹4999 Per Month
|350 EDGE Reward Points (100+250)
Redeem Earned EDGE Reward Points
You can redeem the earned reward points through the official website of Axis Bank and eDGE Rewards. There are also some other methods as well for redeeming the eDGE Reward points.
Redeem Using Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Download and open the Axis Bank mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the Menu and open the Rewards Section.
- There you can see the earned reward points,
- Now you will be redirected to the EDGE Reward Points official website where you can redeem your EDGE Reward points.
Redeem Point Via Official Website
- Open the eDGE Rewards Website and register yourself.
- Enter your Axis bank Email I.D. and Password for confirmation.
- Select the Product from the list that appears in front of you.
- Redeem the Earned Points by purchasing the product.
Redeem Points through Axis Net Banking
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank and log in.
- Open the Account Summary Page and choose Axis eDGE Rewards.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Redeem Now.
- The Reward Store Page will open.
- Choose the items you want to purchase and redeem the eDGE Reward Points.
Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card Eligibility
When considering “Eligibility Criteria and Charges,” it’s important to review the requirements thoroughly before making any decisions.
|Card Issuance Fees
|₹250 + Taxes
|Annual Renewal Fees
|₹250 + Taxes
|Rate of Interest on EMIs
|1.5% per month
|2.5% of the Balance Amount with a minimum of ₹500
|Demand Draft Charges
|1% with a minimum of ₹75
|ATM Advance Fees
|2.5% of the Transaction subject to a minimum of ₹250
|Minimum Amount Due Charges
|5% of the Balance Amount
|Physical Card Issuance Fee
|₹250 + Taxes
|3.6% per month
Charges for the Late Payment
Firstly, if you owe less than Rs. 500, there won’t be any late payment charges. However, if your due amount falls between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000, you will have to pay Rs. 500 as a late payment charge. Moreover, for dues ranging from Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000, the late payment charge will be Rs. 750. Finally, if you owe more than Rs. 10,000, the late payment charge will be Rs. 1200.
So, it’s always a good idea to try and pay your credit card bill on time to avoid these extra charges.
Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card is a type of credit card that you can only get if you are invited by the bank. This means that the bank will send you a special invitation if they think you can have this credit card. If you are eligible for this card, you will be able to see a special picture or message about it when you open your Freecharge Mobile App. This card is not something that everyone can get, but if you receive an invitation, you might be able to get it!
Documents Needed to Apply for the Credit Card
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License for the identity proof.
- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Passport for the residential proof.
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months for the income proof.
- Form 16 or the copy of the income tax return.
- Coloured Photograph of the Applicant.
Pay Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card Bills
There are various options for making the Axis Bank Credit Card online payments. There are also some offline methods through which you can clear your credit cards bills.
- Use Axis Bank Net Banking for clearing the dues.
- Axis Bank Mobile Application will also help you to make the credit card bill payment.
- Use NEFT for making the payments from another bank account.
- Payment gateway portals like GPay, Paytm, Billdesk are also useful for clearing credit card dues.
- Cash payments are also accepted by the Axis Bank.
- Use the Auto-Debit facility of the Axis Bank.