Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Status
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Co-branded Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
- 1.7 Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Statement
- 1.8 Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Bill Payment
- 1.9 Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Balance Check Online
About Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card is a credit card offered cumulatively by Bank of Baroda and Bombay Bullion. This card is largely accepted at around 70 million locations in the world and is super secured with the use of the in-built chip technology. The card is an enticing blend of exclusive design and truckload of benefits. The fact that this card can be availed by anyone and comes at a nominal registration and annual fee makes it a hot favourite of many card holders. Read on to gauge the exclusive benefits and privileges this card comes with!
Features of Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
The basic features that this card bears are as given below:
- The BOBCARD Co-Branded is accepted all around the world.
- The card is an ATM compatible one which allows its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The card comes with a facility of 3 add-on cards absolutely free of cost.
- The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 30% of the credit limit offered.
- You earn 1 loyalty point on every purchase worth ₹ 100.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The annual fee on the card will be waived off on the purchase of a minimum of ₹ 50,000 in a year and on regular payments of the dues.
- The card offers an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant. The number of cards that can be added totals to 3.
- Offers a retail purchase of various international brands along with many exclusive offers and privileges.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹500
- Annual Fee- ₹1,000 for primary card and NIL for add-on cards
- Revolving credit limit- ₹ 75,000
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 30% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.6% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to Air Accident)- ₹ 15,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to other accidents apart from Air Accident)- ₹ 5,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Late Payment Charges-
- Up to ₹ 500 – None
- ₹ 500 to ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 300
- Above ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 500
- Cheque return charges- 2% or ₹ 300, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹ 300
- Applicable GST on the fees and charges levied on the card
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card
The applicant of the Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of 18 years to 65 years.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 3,00,000.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Status
You can easily apply for the Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card online on the official website of the bank. You can easily fill your details in the Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card online application form and upload the relevant documents. The bank also provides preset formats for those who want to manually submit the credit card application. All you need to do is print the application form, fill it and submit the same at the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda (BoB). The bank also provides the applicant with the facility to check the status of his/ her credit card application online.
Bank of Baroda Co-branded Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
BoB’s Customer Care is good facility you can avail to enjoy uninterrupted credit card services by getting all your queries resolved. All you need to do is to dial the bank’s toll-free number- 1800-223-224 and talk to the customer care representatives on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other public holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be time-saving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.
Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Statement
The Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Statement is a record of all the key information pertaining to your credit card. This statement provides the track of all the transactions that have been done using this card and other important details. The applicant can easily keep a check on his/ her expenses through this statement and maintain a balanced expenditure and repayment track record.
Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Bill Payment
Bill payment is as easy as you like. Within a few minutes, you can pay your credit card bills. Either you can register the bill via Internet banking and pay the same by logging in to the online account or use the payment gateway to do so. When you add the card to your online account, you actually receive an SMS of the same. So when the bill does generate, you get an SMS showing the total due, minimum due and the due date. You can thus login to net banking and pay your card bill. While adding your card to online account, you can even go a one step further by activating Auto Pay, which will enable the payment of dues automatically on or before the due date.
Bank of Baroda Co-Branded Credit Card Balance Check Online
Want to check the outstanding balance of your credit card online? Use Internet Banking to do the same. If you have not subscribed for net banking yet, do ASAP as apart from the balance you can check several other details. After a login to net banking, you should visit Credit Card section wherein you can see the statement. Within the same, the balance and shopping details would be shown for a particular billing cycle. Apart from the outstanding balance, you can also get to know the unutilized credit, which can then be used judiciously to let you enjoy while keeping the repayment burden to the minimum extent possible.