- Check the Latest Features and benefits of the Eterna Credit Card by Bank of Baroda.
- See the Fees and Eligibility Criteria in order to Apply for the Credit Card.
- Earn thousands of reward points through this credit card.
There are some credit cards that are only used to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle and great offers and deals. Not only they help to enjoy the credit limit but also they earn you discounts and cashbacks. One such credit card is the Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card that has a lot of exciting deals and offers. It will give you travel benefits and a great dining experience. You can also have exclusive deals on shopping and movie tickets. But you must not miss the fees and eligibility criteria to apply for this card. Let’s take a look at the exclusive features and benefits of this credit card and see how it will help you to save some expenses while using your card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Eterna Credit Card
- 2 Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
Features and Benefits of Eterna Credit Card
Here are the exclusive benefits of this card that you must explore before applying for it. You must go through the offers and deals that are currently available on this credit card.
- Earn 15 Reward Points on every ₹100 done on Travel and International Transactions.
- Get unlimited Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this credit card.
- Save some extra bucks on international transactions at a foreign mark-up fee of 2%.
Movies and Shopping Benefits
- Get 15 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹100 on online shopping.
- Buy a movie ticket from Paytm and get one free of up to ₹250 every month.
- Get 15 Reward Points on a transaction of every ₹100 on dining.
- Enjoy exciting deals at 250+ restaurants under the MasterCard program.
- Stay at the luxurious hotels and resorts that come under the MasterCard program.
- Enjoy 6 months FitPass pro membership worth ₹15000 as the welcome benefit.
- Get access to the premium golf courses associated with the MasterCard program.
- Earn 10000 bonus reward points on spending ₹50000 within 60 Days.
- Get 20000 bonus reward points on spending ₹5 Lacs in a year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The maximum waiver allowed is ₹250 per statement cycle.
- The minimum transaction needed for the waiver is ₹400.
Reward Point Benefits
- Earn 3 reward points on every ₹100 done on any other category through the Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card.
- 1 Reward Point is equal to ₹0.25.
- 4 Reward Points make 1 Rupee.
- Redeem reward points through online shopping.
- Get personal accident death cover of up to ₹1 Crore in Air Accident.
- Get personal accident death cover of up to ₹10 Lacs in Non-Air Accident.
- Convert the Purchases of above ₹2500 into EMI transactions.
- The EMI Options available in this card are for 6 Months and 12 Months.
Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
|Spend INR 25000 within 60 days from the card issuance.||Annual Fees- Waived Off|
|Spend INR 2.5 Lacs in a Year||Renewal Fees- Waived Off|
|Add-On Card Fees||Free up to 3 Credit Cards|
|Forex Mark-Up Fees||2%|
|Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees||₹0.25|
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- 21 years must be the minimum age of the primary cardholder.
- 18 years must be the minimum age of the Add-on Cardholder.
- 65 years is the maximum age of the applicant.
- The income of the Salaried Employee or the Self-Employed individual must be ₹12 Lacs or more per annum.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- You can see the documents required to apply for the Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
- PAN (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card / Voter Id card /Passport /Driving License
- Aadhaar Card / Voter Id card /Passport / Driving License / Utility Bills / Property or Municipal Tax receipt /Rent Agreement / House allotment letter issued by State or central government
- Salaried: Last 2 months salary slip + bank statement showing salary credits.
- Self-employed: Later income tax return (ITR)
Eterna Credit Card Payment Options
Now you can see the ways through which you can make the Offline and Online Payment of the Bank of Baroda Credit Cards. These methods can be useful and convenient for you to clear your outstanding credit card dues.
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking Facility
- Bank of Baroda Mobile Application
- NACH Facility
- Cash and Cheque Payments