- Know the Latest Features and benefits of the ICAI Credit Card by Bank of Baroda.
- Check the Fees and Eligibility Criteria if you are applying for the Credit Card.
- Get thousands of reward points through this credit card and redeem them in shopping.
Bank of Baroda has always satisfied its customers with its dedicated services. There are a lot of individuals who prefer BOB Credit Cards because of various offers and high credit limits. Recently the bank has launched the Bank of Baroda ICAI Credit Card that is specially introduced for the Chartered Accountants of India. It has many exclusive offers and deals that can help the CAs to cut off their monthly expenses on their credit card. You can also enjoy complimentary access to the airport lounges through this credit card. This card gives you the opportunity to earn thousands of reward points on dining and other utility bills. So let’s explore the key features and benefits of this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of ICAI Credit Card
You must explore the key features of this card so that you can realize the savings per month through it. These features will help the CAs to save a lot of extra bucks on online shopping and earning reward points.
- Enjoy 12 Free Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this credit card.
- A Maximum of 3 free accesses is allowed to the Domestic Airport Lounges per Quarter.
- Save some more money on international transactions at a foreign mark-up fee of 2%.
- Get 6 months FitPass pro membership worth ₹15000 as the welcome benefit on the Bank of Baroda Credit Card.
- Earn 1000 bonus reward points on doing a transaction within 30 Days from the card issuance date.
- Get 4000 bonus reward points every quarter on spending more than your credit limit allowed by the bank.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The maximum waiver allowed is ₹250 per statement cycle.
- The minimum transaction needed for the waiver is ₹400 and the maximum transaction eligible for the waiver is ₹5000.
Reward Point Benefits
- Enjoy 1 reward point on every ₹100 done on any other category through the Bank of Baroda ICAI Credit Card.
- 1 Reward Point is equal to ₹0.25.
- Earn 5 Reward Points on every ₹100 spend on dining, online, and utility bills.
- Get 1000 Reward Points on 5 transactions of 1000 and more done in a month.
- 4 Reward Points make 1 Rupee.
- Redeem reward points through online shopping.
- Get personal accident death cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in Air Accident.
- Enjoy Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of ₹5 Lacs
- Get personal accident death cover of up to ₹5 Lacs in Non-Air Accident.
- Convert the Purchases of above ₹2500 into EMI transactions in this credit card.
- The tenure for the EMI transaction in this card is for 6 Months and 12 Months.
Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda ICAI Credit Card
|Annual Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Add-On Card Fees||Free up to 3 Credit Cards|
|Forex Mark-Up Fees||2%|
|Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees||₹0.25|
- The applicant must be an eligible and active member of ICAI subject to the credit policy.
- The age of the Add-on Cardholder must be 18 years or above.
- This card can only be applied by the resident of India
You must go through the documents required to apply for this credit card.
- PAN card photocopy of the Chartered Accountant
- Photocopy of ICAI Membership Card
- Latest Salary Slip/ Latest ITR OR in case you have any other credit card, a copy of the same along with latest bill statement)
- Current Residence Proof
- 1 Recent Passport-size Photograph
ICAI Credit Card Payment Options
You must check the Offline and Online Payment modes that can be used to clear the Bank of Baroda Credit Cards bills. These methods can help you to make the payment on time.
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking Facility
- Bank of Baroda Mobile Application
- NACH Facility
- Cash and Cheque Payments