Credit Card Payment Offers 2019849 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Online?
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Status
- 1.7 Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Statement
About Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
With a worldwide network and about 1 million ATMs around the globe, Bank of Baroda is proud to present its most easily available and highly appreciated credit card- Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card. This card is largely accepted at around 70 million locations in the world and is super secured with the use of the inbuilt chip technology. Moreover, this credit card allows its bearer to use the card as an ATM card simultaneously and supports the cash withdrawal limit of up to 30% of the credit limit. While most of the credit cards are used to make purchases, the Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card allows you to earn reward points and use them for exclusive benefits. Read on to know more about it!
Features of Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
The basic features of this card are enlisted below:
- The BOBCARD Titanium is accepted all around the world.
- The card is an ATM compatible one which allows its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The card comes with a facility of 3 add-on cards absolutely free of cost.
- The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 30% of the credit limit given to a cardholder.
- You earn 1 loyalty point on every purchase worth ₹ 100.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The annual fee on the card will be waived off on the purchase of a minimum of ₹ 25,000 in a year and on regular payments of the dues.
- The card bears an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant. Under this facility, the bank can issue up to 3 add-on cards under the name of one applicant.
- Offers on retail purchase of various international brands, courtesy Mastercard.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹250 for primary on a yearly basis. For an add-on card, the customer does not need to pay any additional fee.
- Revolving credit limit- ₹40,000
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 30% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.5% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to Air Accident)- ₹5,00,000 (2.60% pm Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Death due to other accidents apart from Air Accident)- ₹ 1,00,000
- Late Payment Charges-
- Up to ₹ 500 – None
- ₹ 500 to ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 300
- Above ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 500
- Cheque return charges- 2% or ₹ 300, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹ 300
Note – A standard 18% GST rate will be levied on the fees and charges
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card
The applicants of the Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of 18 years to 65 years.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,00,000.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Online?
So after reading the loyalty points and other benefits, you must be looking to apply for this card, right? If so, then visit the credit card section of BoB at its official website. Choose this card from the growing list and then apply. You would be asked to furnish a few personal and professional details while applying for the card. Mention these details correctly before submitting the application. On receiving the same, the bank will examine your eligibility based on the details submitted. It will issue the card only when you meet the criteria and have a solid credit history.
Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Status
Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Status can be checked via the online modus from anywhere and anytime. The application procedure for this credit card is very convenient and hassle-free. The choice of mode of application rests with the applicant. If you want to apply via online mode then you can do so on the official website of the bank. All you need to do is fill out the form that asks your basic details and submit your relevant documents. In case you want to apply for the credit card through the offline mode then the bank provides the already framed application letters on the website which can be made use while applying for the credit card in person.
Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Statement
Bank of Baroda Titanium Credit Card Statement holds the key information regarding your credit card. Basically, this statement records your transaction history, repayment history and the schedule of your dues. This statement helps the card bearer stay aware about his/ her transactions and repayment schedule.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of Baroda Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.