Credit Card Apply1176 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Status
- 1.6 Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Statement
- 1.7 Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Bill Payment
About Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card is an initiative to provide credit facilities to the farmers for better agricultural practices and enhanced production activities in this sector. Farmers, on a large scale, usually face shortage of finances to be able to continue their agricultural practices or enhance their productivity. With changing times and increasing demand, the need for such facilities has also increased substantially. Bank of India (BOI) Krishi Vikas Card takes care of all the credit and cash needs of the farmers for the production purposes and the post-harvest needs. In case of harm done to the agricultural produce because of natural calamities, a much needed financial support awaits the farmers in distress with this facility. Not only this credit facility provides support for enhancing the agricultural practice of the farmers but also provides them with the courage to experiment with what they have in hand and make the most of what this scheme can provide them with. Read on to know more about this product!
Features of Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
The basic features of the card are shown below.
- The card is issued exclusively to the farmers involved in agricultural practices on a larger scale.
- The bank does not charge any fee or charges for the issuance of this card.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- as per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- at preferential rates
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- as per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- as per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- as per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- as per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- as per bank’s norms
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card
The applicant of Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Nature of Profession- The applicant must be associated with agricultural practices.
- Credit History- The applicant must have a good credit history and bear no record of financial default.
- Nationality- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- Existing Customers- Those with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Status
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Status helps the applicant keep a track of the progress of their credit card. An individual can apply for this credit card through both online and offline modes. However, no matter which mode you choose, you can always check the status of your credit card through this facility. The bank provides each of its valued customers with a unique Login ID using which the applicant can check their credit card status. This facility saves a lot of time and effort of the applicant as he/she will not have to visit the bank branch time and again to know these details.
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Statement
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Statement is a record of the transactions made by the card bearer through his/ her credit card. This statement also records the repayments made by the card bearer towards the transactions.The records maintained in this statement begin from the very first day of the issuance of the card and can be referred back to as per the convenience of the card bearer. This statement not only functions as a record of all the transactions but also helps the card bearer keep a check of his/her expenses and repayment schedule.
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card Bill Payment
Don’t know how to pay the bills arising out of the expenses made via this card? Don’t worry, you can do so by cheque or even cash. However, the latter may bear some charges. You can even go online to pay the card dues. If registered to net banking, you can login and add the card to the biller. As a result, you will receive an SMS indicating the amount of bill to be paid on or before the due date.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.