Credit Card Apply Online1523 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of India TAJ Premium Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of India TAJ Premium Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India TAJ Premium Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 An Overview on Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Application
- 1.6 Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Status
- 1.7 Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Statement
The Bank of India TAJ Premium Card is an exclusive credit card facility that is provided to the valued and esteemed members of the Taj Group. This credit card cannot be availed by anyone else except for them. The PAN-India card can also be used in countries like Nepal and Bhutan. What’s noteworthy is the fact Taj members can avail this card absolutely free of charge and become a beneficiary of several benefits. The billing cycle of this credit card is from the 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month which makes it very convenient for those who like to plan their expenditure in advance. The repayment schedule of this card is on or before the 5th of every month which very well suits the salaried professionals. This card is provided as a status card to the Taj members. Know more about this card by glancing at the information below.
The card has interesting features exclusively designed for the members of TAJ.
- The Bank of India TAJ Premium Card is only issued to the reputed members of The Taj Group and this facility can not be availed by anyone but them.
- The Bank of India TAJ Premium Card is accepted in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
- The card comes at zero cost which means that the applicant does not have to pay money during the application for this card.
- The card bears an inbuilt chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The billing cycle of this card is from the 16th of the current month to 15th of the next month.
- The payment for this card needs to be made on or before the 5th day of the succeeding month.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per bank’s norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per bank’s norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per bank’s norms
- Interest Rate- As per bank’s norms
- Late Payment Charges- As per bank’s norms
- Cheque return charges- As per bank’s norms
- De-blocking charges- As per bank’s norms
The applicant of the Bank of India TAJ Premium Card must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must have acquired the minimum age limit of 18 years to be able to apply for this credit card.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have a consistent and stable income source to be consistent with the repayment schedule of this card.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Being a TAJ member, you would want to apply for this card which offers exciting privileges and benefits, won’t you? So you can do that by visiting the nearest BOI branch and ask for the application form, wherein you must submit a few personal and professional details. The bank, upon verifying the authenticity of the details, will issue the card and thus set the stage for a glorified shopping experience.
The Bank of India provides its customers with the facility of Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Status that enables its customers to check and know the real-time status of their credit card. The bank allows all its customers with a unique login using which they can gauge the status of their credit card, especially during the process of application. The bank allows its customers to apply for the credit card using the online as well as the offline mode. To apply using the online mode, all you need to do is fill-in the application form provided on the official website of the bank and submit the relevant documents. This method is the more convenient one to apply for the credit card. To apply through the offline mode, the applicant will have to download the application letter from the official website of the Bank of India and apply manually at the bank with the relevant documents. Using the Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Status, the applicants can always check the status of their credit card, anywhere and anytime.
Bank of India TAJ Premium Card Statement is a journal of the transactions and repayments done using your credit card. This statement allows the card bearer keep a tab on his/her expenses and track them down whenever they need to. All the basic details and information related to your credit card can be found in this statement which makes it an immensely important document of record. Bank of India provides its customers with this facility to help them maintain a balance of their expenditure and keep a check on their repayment schedules.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of India Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.