Credit Card Apply Online2934 views
- Get gift vouchers, reward points, lounge access
- Redeem gift vouchers at Yatra, Pantaloons and others
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card
- 1.1 Rewards & Cashback Offers of Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Needed to Apply
- 1.5 Application Status Online
- 1.6 How to Pay Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Platinum Credit Card Bills?
- 1.7 Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
About Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card
If you are a customer of Bank of Maharashtra, this SBI credit card is just for you. Yes, being decked with a host of lifestyle privileges and features, this masterpiece is for those who are looking for the best things in life. This black beauty with its enormous range of lifestyle benefits such as cash backs, rewards and welcome gifts ensures that you always save more while using this card. In case you are willing to know more about the same, this page is worth reading for you.
Rewards & Cashback Offers of Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card
A flurry of reward points and gift vouchers differentiates Bank of Maharashtra- SBI Platinum Credit Card from the rest.
- Get welcome e-gift voucher worth ₹3,000 and redeem them at brands like Yatra, Marks & Spencer, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, etc.
- Avail spend linked gift vouchers worth ₹6,000
- Earn 5x reward points on dining, departmental , grocery and international spends
- Get card anniversary gift vouchers worth₹2,999 provided the annual spend exceeds ₹2 lakhs in the last year
- Earn 2 reward points on spend of every₹100 on other categories
- Get 10x rewards on annual spending of₹4 and 5 Lakh respectively
- Gain complimentary membership to the priority pass program
- Enjoy complimentary visa lounge access in India and abroad
- Get e-vouchers worth₹3,000 as renewal gift
- Get access to over 300 golf courses across the world
- Avail 30% discount on the green fee
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999
- Renewal Fee:₹2,999
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-500 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- ₹750 on a due amount of more than ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5%-3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges : Up to 3.35% per month
- The fees and charges will also add 18% standard GST
The card has certain eligibility criteria to be met by the applicants. So, if you do not know about that, the below points will let you aware of the parameters you need to meet to access Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card
- An Indian resident with an age of 18 years and more but below 65 years
- A strong credit history with no record of loan or credit card default in the past
Documents Needed to Apply
For a smooth approval of the credit card application, it is imperative you submit the required list of documents. You can check out the documents below to submit and get ready for a memorable shopping experience with Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Know the real-time status of your SBI credit card application by simply visiting the website. You can easily know whether your application is approved or pending as you have the online support of the bank. By just visiting the site and entering the application number there, you can easily check the actual status of your favourite card anytime, on the go.
How to Pay Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Platinum Credit Card Bills?
Bill arrived? Scouting for ways to pay the same? Well, your search finishes right here. You can pay your bills online using the payment gateway, asking you to enter card related details. Customers can even log in to Internet Banking to get the card registered. So whenever the bill generates, a message will come to your mobile number stating the due amount and the due date of payment. You can even set an auto payment instruction to get the bills processed automatically.
Bank of Maharashtra-SBI Platinum Credit Card Statement
The monthly statements of your favourite credit card allow you to review and keep a check on your account anytime, anywhere. You can not only know the details of your account, but can also check the transaction details of your favourite card on the go. These statements are sent to you on a monthly basis so that you can anytime keep an eye on it and check the same whenever you want.
Customer Care Number
The highly experienced and talented team of SBI credit card is always there to solve all your queries. All you have to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number so that all your queries can easily be answered in the least time frame.