Best Credit Cards India 2020305 views
ICAI is the apex institution that recognizes an individual as a Chartered Accountant when he qualifies for the examination. On the other hand, the role of a CA is to check and maintain books of account of a company or a firm. But here you can see some of the financial institutions that have introduced credit cards for chartered accountants only. The names of these credit cards are Bank of Baroda ICAI Credit Card and RBL CA Supercard. So, if you are a Chartered Accountant then you must go through the key features and benefits of these cards. See the fees and other charges as well to know every detail of the card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits of CA Credit Cards
You must explore the key features of these credit cards so that you can save some extra bucks while using them. The fee of these cards is also nominal and any chartered accountant can afford it easily.
CA Supercard from RBL Bank
- Enjoy a Discount of up to ₹100 every month at refilling stations.
- Get 1 Reward Points on all the transactions of ₹100.
- Earn 2 reward points on every online transaction of ₹100.
- On a transaction of ₹100 on dining and earn 10 reward points.
- Get Buy 1 and 1 Free offer on BookMyShow up to ₹200 every month.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges in a Year with the help of RBL CA Supercard.
- You can only take one visit per quarter
- Once you have spent ₹4 Lacs then on every additional ₹1 Lac get a gift voucher of ₹1000.
- You have to make transactions of ₹4 Lacs after which this offer will start.
- You can convert a transaction of ₹3000 or more into easy EMIs.
- Spend ₹1.5 Lacs in a year and waive off the ICAI Fees up to ₹3000.
- You can take an interest-free loan for a period of 90 days.
- In the ICAI Discount Rs.1500 would be the ACA fees.
Fees and Charges of the Credit Card
|Annual Renewal Fees||₹999 Plus Applicable Taxes|
|Spend INR 100000 in a Year||Renewal Fees- NIL|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
|Cash Transaction Fee||2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Due with a Minimum of ₹50 and a maximum of ₹1000|
|Over limit Charges||₹600|
|Cash Payment Charge||₹250|
ICAI Credit Card from Bank of Baroda
- Get 12 Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this credit card.
- You can take a maximum of 3 free accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges per Quarter.
- Enjoy a foreign mark-up fee of 2%.
- Enjoy 6 months FitPass pro membership worth ₹15000 as the welcome benefit.
- Get 1000 bonus reward points on doing a transaction within 30 days from the date of card issuance.
- Earn 4000 bonus reward points every quarter on spending more than your credit limit given by the bank.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
- The maximum waiver allowed in a month is ₹250.
- Earn 1 reward point on every ₹100 done on any other category.
- Get 5 Reward Points on every ₹100 spend on dining, online, and utility bills.
- Enjoy 1000 Reward Points on 5 transactions of 1000 and more done in a month.
- Get a death cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in Air Accident.
- Enjoy Professional Insurance Cover of ₹5 Lacs
- Get personal accident death cover of up to ₹5 Lacs in Non-Air Accident.
- Convert the Purchases into EMIs of above ₹2500 this Bank of Baroda ICAI credit card.
- The tenure for the EMI transaction is for 6 Months and 12 Months.
|Annual Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Renewal Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Add-On Card Fees||Free up to 3 Credit Cards|
|Forex Mark-Up Fees||2%|
|Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees||₹0.25|
Well,you have seen the Best Credit Cards for Chartered Accountants (C.A.)in which you can save a lot of extra bucks because of their offers.On the other hand, these cards have an affordable fee and you canwaive off the fees by spending more using your card. So, if you are aChartered Accountant then these two cards are the best option foryou. You can apply for these cards online and you must have an ICAImembership in order to take these cards.