- BPCL SBI Card gives value back on your fuel spends.
- Reward points available on groceries, departmental stores and other spends.
Table of Contents
- 1 About BPCL SBI Credit Card
- 2 BPCL SBI Credit Card Features, Benefits & Offers July 2021
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 BPCL SBI Credit Card Credit Limit
- 5 How to Apply for BPCL SBI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
About BPCL SBI Credit Card
One of the most attractive fuel cards in India’s credit card segment, BPCL SBI Card is a boon to those who ride bikes, cars and other vehicles on the road. With attractive cashback and reward points on fuel spends, this card is all set to appeal those refilling their vehicles. Even though it’s a fuel card, there are reward points and other offers applicable to spends other than made on fuel. Let’s check out the offers of BPCL SBI Card and other critical information in this article.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
BPCL SBI Credit Card Features, Benefits & Offers July 2021
The card comes with a host of offers on purchasing fuel and other retail spends. Want to know those? Check out the points below.
- Earn 2,000 activation bonus reward points worth ₹500 on the payment of joining fee. The reward points will get credited after 20 days of the payment of joining fee. These points can be redeemed instantly for fuel purchase at 1200 BPCL outlets, BPCL vouchers or at Shop n Smile rewards catalogue. 1 reward point equals to ₹0.25.
- Get 4.25% value back, equivalent to 13X reward points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps and 1% surcharge waiver on refilling the vehicles for every transaction of up to ₹4,000
- Grab 5X reward points for every ₹100 spent at groceries, departmental stores, dining and movies.
- Earn 5X reward points for every ₹100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments
- 1 reward point for all other spends
- Renewal fee waived on spends worth ₹50,000 in the last year
Fees & Charges
The card comes with the following fees & charges. Take a look.
- Joining Fee – ₹499
- Renewal Fee – ₹499
- Add-on Fee – NIL
- Interest-free Credit Period – 20-50 days, offered on retail purchases and on the condition that the previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full
- Finance Charges – 3.35% per month
- Minimum Amount Due – 5% of the total outstanding balance, with a minimum of ₹200
- Cash Advance Limit – Up to 80% of the credit limit, with a maximum of ₹12,000 per day
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.5% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300 on cash withdrawal at SBI or other domestic ATMs
- – 3% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300 on cash withdrawal at international ATMs.
- Late Payment Charges – ₹200-750
- Overlimit Charges – 2.5% of the overlimit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
- Statement Retrieval Charges – ₹100
- Cheque Pick-up Charges – ₹90
Note – All these fees & charges would also include 18% GST
BPCL SBI Credit Card Credit Limit
So you are one of those wanting to know the credit limit of this fuel card, right? Well, SBI decides the credit limit based on the income and credit score of an individual. Needless to say, an individual with a good income and a credit score of more than 750 can get a higher credit limit compared to an individual with a limited income and a lower score.
How to Apply for BPCL SBI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
Yes, the offers are attractive and so you would apply for the card, right? You can apply for this card at Wishfin, an online marketplace for credit cards, loans and other financial products. All you need to do is to enter your personal, professional and credit details, if any, before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. After you submit your application, the concerned Wishfin executives will look to ensure a smooth approval.
BPCL SBI Credit Card Application Status
After making a credit card application, the next thing that dominates your mind is to check its status. So, you can check the status on the official website of SBI. All you need to do is to enter the application number and a few personal information to get the status on the screen. You can even call the customer care executives to know the status.
How to Pay BPCL SBI Credit Card Bills?
When you shop with this fuel card, the bills would arise and so have to be paid on time to avoid late payment charges and taxes. You can thus add your card to the list of billers online. Everytime the bill generates, you will get to know the due amount and the due date for the payment. You can even set an Auto Pay online to get the bills paid automatically from your account, relieving you from the last minute hassle.
BPCL SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
Doesn’t matter whether it’s about the credit card statement or reward point redemption query, feel free to call the customer care executives on this 24X7 toll-free number – 18001801290.