Best Credit Card Payment Offers 20182648 views
- Compare Card Offers Online
- Check Reward Points, Discounts and Other Offers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Capital First SBI Card
About Capital First SBI Card
Get ready to enjoy the unlimited privileges as Capital First SBI Card comes with exciting reward points, discounts and other conveniences to ensure a shopping experience one seeks from a credit card. With this beautifully designed blue in colour card, unlock all your lifestyle privileges right from grocery shopping, travelling, fuel to movies to dining. This credit card not just look exceptional in terms of look and appeal, but also known for changing the lifestyle of many by offering multiple benefits. Don’t miss this chance and become a proud owner of this beauty.
Features of Capital First SBI Card
List of remarkable features offered by the card is mentioned below.
- Earn 2,000 bonus reward points on spends of ₹2,000 in first 60 days.
- Enjoy 10 reward points per ₹100 spent on dining, movies, electronics spends
- Earn 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other spends.
- Anniversary gift of bonus 2000 reward points from 2nd year onward on the payment of the renewal fee
- 0% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump across India
- Avail 2000 reward points on annual spends of ₹1,25,000
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 3.35% per month
- A standard 18% GST will also be levied on the fees and charges
Know the eligibility criteria of Capital First SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Capital First SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Capital First SBI Card Apply Online at Wishfin
Take a step to unlock exciting privileges by applying for the card online. The application process is easy for you to understand. All you need is to visit the official website of Wishfin, an online tool to compare a wide range of credit card offers doing the rounds. Furnish a few personal and professional details before submitting your application. The Wishfin executives would then call you and send your application to the lender. Upon successful verification, the lender will give a nod to the application and so you will receive the card at your residence.
Application Status Online
With, it is easier to know the real-time status of your credit card. Yes, you just need to visit the ban online and with credit card application number, you can easily track the actual status of your credit card. This hassle-free online facility allows you to know your credit card application status anytime, anywhere.
Capital First SBI Card Statement
Now you can check your credit card statements with a lot of ease as SBI offers you this opportunity. The bank ensures that you get the monthly details of your card such as the details of all the transactions in a timely manner. Hence, sends you the statement each month on your registered email linked with the bank. With the help of receiving the statement monthly, you can easily review your transactions and know the extra spendings.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
By dialing the helpline number of SBI credit card i.e. 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 all your queries, concerns and complaints related to your favorite card can easily be resolved. You just need to get in touch with the bank executives and the team is there to help you out.