Table of Contents
- 1 About Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
About Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card is best for the consumers who love to lead a cashless life. The card, accepted at all merchant outlets worldwide, is loaded with multiple features. It is the high ended premium card with value additions that a corporate and global traveller expects. The card ensures the safety of payments made online with a verified Visa Secure Code. One Time Password (OTP) is generated for every online transaction. The bank offers a credit-free period of 55 days, as well as the optional revolving credit facility. On making a transaction via the card, the customers reap exciting rewards that can be redeemed. Check out the features mentioned below.
Features of Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Domestic and International acceptance
- Upto 55 days of credit-free card usage
- Add-on card facility available
- Delivery of e-statement to registered e-mail id
- SMS alerts delivered to registered mobile number for every transaction, statement generation, payment due & periodic card offers
- Global acceptance at more than 29 million merchant outlets and 1 million ATMs.
- High-ended Premium card with all features, value additions that a corporate and global traveller expects.
- Period and seasonal discount offers at hotels, exclusive shopping offers all through the year
- Revolving credit facility is offered
- Availability of auto debit facility for account holders
- 24×7 customer redressal cell
Fees and Charges
- Card / Add-on Card Issuance Fee – NIL
- Card / Add-on Card Renewal / Cancellation – ₹ 100
- ATM Transaction Charges – ₹ 100 per withdrawal + 2.99% per month from date of withdrawal till date of repayment
- Mark-up Fee (For Foreign Currency Transaction) – 3.50%
- Railway Ticket Surcharge – 2.5% + ₹ 30
- Petrol Transaction Surcharge – 2.50%
- Dishonour of Auto debit – ₹ 150 per auto debit dishonour
- Late Payment Charges – ₹ 100
- Service charge on unpaid amount beyond due date – 2.99% per month
The card is issued to the candidates whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The eligibility criteria set by the bank for this card is as mentioned below:
- The age of the candidate should be above 18 years but less than 65 years
- The customer should be an account holder of the bank
- The Gross Annual Income of the applicant should be above ₹5 lakhs
The customer has to present certain documents in order to avail the credit card from the bank. The list of documents needed is as follows:
- Proof of Address – Voter ID, Utility Bills, Passport, Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Contact details – Mobile number, e-mail id etc
- Salary slip for (for salaried individuals)
- Copy of latest Income Tax return
Central Bank of India Credit Card Application Form
Now you want to apply for the card after reading its features, benefits and other details, right? So you can do via both online and offline. The former requires you to visit the website of Central Bank of India to get the application form. Fill the relevant personal and professional details in the form before submitting the application online. You can even visit the nearest bank branch to apply. The bank, in both the cases, will screen your application details thoroughly before giving a nod to the same.
The candidates who have already applied for the credit card and want to track the current status of the application can do the same either by visiting the nearest bank branch or by using the phone/ online banking facility.
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card Statements
Credit card statement is the detailed list of the expenditure you have made during the period. It is the bill that you have to pay to the bank against the credit card expenditure. The bank provides the e-statement. It delivers the statement to the registered e-mail ID.
Customer Care Number
To resolve your queries and get more details about the credit card call on the customer care number. The customer care cell is active 24x7x365. Call on the toll-free number 1800 222 368.