Credit Card Apply2823 views
Table of Contents
About Central SBI Select+ Card
If you are a shopaholic and love being fashionable, hold your breath as being fashionable is now more rewarding ! Yes, you read that absolutely right! Presenting Central SBI Select+ Card which comes with a host of lifestyle features and benefits that can make you go gaga. This appealing Visa credit card gives you rewards, the more you shop while using the same. After becoming the proud owner of the card, you are entitled to a list of privileges such as accelerated select points, renewable & milestone points, instant redemption and other complimentary benefits. So, what are you waiting for? Go and checkout this card with all its details mentioned below.
Features of Central SBI Select+ Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Central SBI Select+ Card
- Get welcome benefits worth ₹5000
- Avail 20 select points on per Rs.100 spent at any Central Store
- Get 10 select points per ₹100 spent on dining & movies
- Grab 2 select points on per ₹100 spent on other retail spends
- Get 2 BookmyShow vouchers worth ₹250 each
- Enjoy milestone bonus points worth ₹4,000 on annual spends greater or equal to ₹6 Lakh
- Instant redemption of bonus points at Central Stores
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹2,999 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹2,999 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:
- Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Card Unnati by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card Unnati
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
How to Apply for Central SBI Select+ Card?
Applying for this card is easy as you can do it online by visiting the website of SBI. Download the credit card application form online, take a printout of the same, fill the relevant personal and professional details, and submit the form along with the required documents to the nearest branch officials to get your application processed. The bank will screen through your details before giving its nod to the application.
Application Status Online
SBI by offering an online facility enables you to know the real-time status of your credit card application. When it comes to applying for a card, there are many legal formalities you need to bear, and once you are done with the same, then only you can apply. And, after applying for your favorite card online, an application number has been generated that you need to enter online site of the bank to track your real-time credit card status.
Central SBI Select+ Card Statement
Now receiving your credit card statements has become easier as SBI for all its credit cards ensures that you get the statements without any hassle. You just need to give an email ID to the bank and on this registered ID, your monthly statements will be sent so that you can easily review your account while checking the transaction details as well.
Customer Care Number
The customer care team of SBI credit card is there to support you whenever you are in doubt. All you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from anywhere, and the bank representatives will be there at your service 24×7.