Credit Card Apply Online5805 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- 2 Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Offers July 2020
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 How to Apply for Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card?
- 5 Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Credit Limit
- 6 Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Bill Payment
- 7 Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Customer Care Number
About Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
For all those who love to travel, Citibank has introduced Citi PremierMiles Credit Card. This card helps users win free miles and other exciting travel offers. It is the best choice for the customers who frequently fly. The customers making payment via this credit card earn high reward points and win miles. Let’s check out the offers of the card below.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Offers July 2020
- 24×7 SMS tracking of reward points
- Win 10,000 miles on the first card spend of ₹1,000 or more within 60 days of issuance
- Get 3,000 miles on card renewal
- Earn accelerated 10 Miles per ₹100 on booking flight tickets, hotel stays, and car rentals at the dedicated PremierMiles website
- Earn 10 Miles per ₹100 spent on all airline transactions with any airline in the world
- Earn 10 Miles per ₹100 spent with the bank’s online partner merchants
- Freedom of miles that never expire
- Redeem the miles for flights whenever you want
- Complimentary access to airport lounges
- Free air accident insurance cover up to ₹1 crore
- Save up to 15% on dining bills across participating restaurants
- Easy payment option to settle the outstanding amount
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate- The interest rate varies from 3.10% to 3.50% per month, accumulating to 37.20% to 42% per annum.
- Joining Fees- As per bank’s norm
- Annual Fee- ₹3,000 is billed in the first month statement of card issuance and incrementally every 12 months thereafter
- Cash Advance fee- 2% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charge- ₹100 per month
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹350 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – Nil
- Statement Request – Nil
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Up to ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹100
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹50
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card?
Want to apply for the card as the features and benefits excited you? So do that taking an easy route of online method. Just visit the official website of Citibank, get to the credit card section, navigate to application, and fill necessary personal and professional details before submitting it to the lender for further processing. The bank will screen your application from different angles before giving an approval to the same. Make sure to meet the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents for a hassle-free approval.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Application Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application. The application status can also be checked online using the net banking facility.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Credit Limit
A credit limit represents the amount up to which a card can be shopped for. The limit is, however, dependent on your income and credit score. A greater credit limit must not make you go for reckless spends only to bite you later on with surging bills, forcing payment delays and even a default for that matter. Your repayment behaviour goes a long way in boosting your creditworthiness. And so, you must make a list of necessary spends and not get influenced by impulsive buying tendencies. This will help keep the bills under control for a smooth and timely payment.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Bill Payment
Keep the habit of paying the bills online to ensure there’s no delay. You can use net banking, mobile banking and even debit cards online to pay your card bills. Shop with discretion to control the surge in bill amount. This would help you pay off the dues on time, maintaining a good credit history in the process.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, its features and other important details, call the customer care executive on 1860 210 2484. Even when you face any issue, whether it’s about reward points, lounge access or even the fees & charges, the executives would ensure to resolve the same with ease. So, don’t hesitate to call whenever you face any issue.
Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement on your registered e-mail ID, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. You can see the total due, minimum due and the due date of payment on the statement. The minimum due is calculated to be about 5% of the overall outstanding balance in a particular billing cycle. Giving a close look at the statement helps you keep a track of your spends.
Try to infer a trend out of the spends you make on the card. If the trend indicates a possible default in the future, you need to be cautious and use discretion on the purchase. Not only the late payment charges incur but even taxes are levied on delay or default. Besides, the credit score worsens to mar the possibility of loan or credit card approvals in the future.