Credit Card Apply13368 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
About Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
Making it convenient for the customers to have an easy cashless life, Citibank comes with an exciting offer in the form of Citi rewards credit card. It is especially designed for consumers with varied lifestyles. Speaking of the benefits, customers can earn good reward points and redeem them for attractive travel options, premium merchandise and much more. Read more about its features and apply quickly to get the benefits.
Features of Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every ₹125 spent at apparel and department stores
- Continue earning reward points at rate of 1 point for every ₹125 on all other purchases
- Redeem points instantly at select partners
- Receive 2,500 points on card activation
- Get 1,000 bonus points on the first spend of ₹1000 made within 60 days of card issue
- Never expiring reward points
- Attractive redemption option
- Get EMI options at more than 2,000 consumer electronics and mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.25% per month and annual interest charges are 39%
- Joining Fees – Nil
- Annual Fee – ₹1000 waived on making spends of ₹30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5%
- Late Payment Charges – ₹300 for current balance up to₹10000, ₹600 for current balance from ₹10,001 – 25,000, ₹950 for current balance above ₹25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Statement Request – ₹100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – ₹100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Up to ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card?
After all the discussion on reward points, the fees & charges, you would want to apply for it, won’t you? So, go online and apply for the card. For that, you must visit the official website of Citibank and do the rest. You just need to fill in your personal and professional details correctly before submitting the application. The bank will screen the details and give an approval only when the verification is successful.
Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card Application Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address. Keep checking the statement regularly to get details of transactions made as well as rewards earned. Checking the statement thoroughly can help you spot any erroneous transaction entries.
Customer Care Number
To know more about citi rewards card, its features and other important details, call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.