Credit Card Apply Online36863 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
About Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
Making it convenient for the customers to have an easy cashless life, Citibank comes with an exciting offer in the form of Citi rewards credit card. It is especially designed for consumers with varied lifestyles. Speaking of the benefits, customers can earn good reward points and redeem them for attractive travel options, premium merchandise and much more. Read more about its features and apply quickly to get the benefits.
Limited Period Offer: Apply today to get an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth INR 1000 on spending INR 5000 or more on your new Citi credit card within the first 60 days. T&C apply*
- Offer valid from 15th July 2020 to 31st August 2020 and applications submitted on or before 31st August 2020
- Customer needs to be from following locations Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Baroda and Coimbatore
- An individual participant to this Offer can be eligible for the reward only once
- INR 5000 or more can be spent in one go or in multiple transactions within 60 days of new card issuance. All POS (Point of sale) transactions including online purchases will be considered as spends
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer
- Amazon Gift Card will be issued and shared via SMS/email within 90 days of customer meeting the eligibility criteria. Gift Card will have a minimum validity of 9 months from the date of issuance of Gift Card. The exact validity date will be communicated at the time of gratification basis customer eligibility
- Citibank reserves the sole discretion to select the list of qualifying participants based on criteria set by Citibank only and the same shall be final and binding on the entrants. Issuance of Credit Card is solely the discretion of Citibank and based on internal criteria and processing. Citibank’s decision in this regard shall be final
- Citibank reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the terms and conditions of the Offer
- Citibank is under no obligation to disclose or publish the identity of the participants for any reason whatsoever at any point of time
- Citibank reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Citibank also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether
Features of Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every INR 125 spent at apparel and department stores
- Continue earning reward points at rate of 1 point for every INR 125 on all other purchases
- Redeem points instantly at select partners
- Receive 2,500 points on card activation
- Get 1,000 bonus points on the first spend of INR 1000 made within 60 days of card issue
- Never expiring reward points
- Attractive redemption option
- Get EMI options at more than 2,000 consumer electronics and mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.25% per month and annual interest charges are 39%
- Joining Fees – Nil
- Annual Fee – INR 1000 waived on making spends of INR 30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5%
- Late Payment Charges – INR 300 for current balance up toINR 10000, INR 600 for current balance from INR 10,001 – 25,000, INR 950 for current balance above INR 25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of INR 500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- INR 500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum INR 10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Statement Request – INR 100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – INR 100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Up to INR 10,000 – INR 50 per cheque; INR 10001 to INR 100000 – INR 100 per cheque; Above INR 100001 – INR 150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – INR 250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – INR 100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card?
After all the discussion on reward points, the fees & charges, you would want to apply for it, won’t you? So, go online and apply for the card. For that, you must visit the official website of Citibank and do the rest. You just need to fill in your personal and professional details correctly before submitting the application. The bank will screen the details and give an approval only when the verification is successful.
Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card Application Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the netbanking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Citi Rewards Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address. Keep checking the statement regularly to get details of transactions made as well as rewards earned. Checking the statement thoroughly can help you spot any erroneous transaction entries.
Customer Care Number
To know more about citi rewards card, its features and other important details, call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.