About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card
Citibank has launched different credit cards to suit the lifestyle of different customers. One of the cards that the bank offers is Indian Oil Citi Credit Card, on the usage of which, the customers earn reward points and save on fuel expenses. The annual fee of INR 1,000 is waived off if the customer spends INR 30,000 or more in a membership year. This card provides the benefit of free fuel on all daily purchases. It lets you earn on all your spends and not just fuel payments. The other features and benefits of the card are discussed below:
Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card
- Chance to save over 5% on fuel at IOC outlets
- 4 Turbo Points on INR 150 spent on fuel at authorized Indian Oil outlets
- Turbo points never expire! Earn 1 turbo point and get free fuel worth INR 1 when redeeming the same at authorized IOCL fuel stations.
- Enjoy free fuel on the first spend on your card of worth INR 250
- Earn 1 Turbo Point on every INR 150 spent elsewhere on shopping, dinning, etc
- Get 200 bonus Turbo Points for every additional card.
- Get a discount of up to 20% at over 1000 restaurants in Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi/NCR and Mumbai.
- Enjoy a complimentary small combo on every ticket purchased for a Sunday.
- Complete waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge at authorized Indian Oil outlets
- 2 turbo points on INR 150 at grocery stores and supermarkets
- Zero Annual Fee on spend of INR 30000 or more in a membership year
- Full waiver of the fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
- Option to redeem the points for gift voucher across major brands
- Never expiring reward points
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit depends on income, credit score and repayment capabilities of an individual. More the income, credit score and repayment ability, higher will be the credit limit and vice-versa. But it doesn’t mean that you utilize a heavy portion of the limit even if it is higher. Credit limit utilization ratio must not exceed 30%-40%. A higher utilization gives an impression that default is lurking around the corner and thus lowers your credit score.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.75% and 45% Annually.
- Joining Fees – As per bank’s norms
- Annual Fee – INR 1000 waived on making spends of INR 30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – INR 600 for current balance up to INR 2000-7500, INR 950 for current balance from INR 7501-15000, INR 1300 for current balance above INR 15,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of INR 500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- INR 500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum INR 10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – INR 100
- Statement Request – INR 100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – INR 100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto INR 10,000 – INR 50 per cheque; INR 10001 to INR 100000 – INR 100 per cheque; Above INR 100001 – INR 150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – INR 250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – INR 100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Online?
It’s easy to apply for the card as you can do that online, relieving from the hassles of visiting the bank branch. Just visit the official website of Citibank, get to ‘Indian Oil Card’ section and click on ‘Apply Now’. After that, a new page will open with a brief on the card benefits. Just after the benefits, you can find ‘Begin Your Application’ button to click on. After clicking on the button, you need to disclose a few personal and professional details before clicking on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Your application will move to Citibank, which will then scrutinize the details and approve your case only when the verification is successful.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Payment
You can pay the bills online by using either payment gateway or Internet banking. One just needs to enter their credit card number correctly on any of the payment gateway websites to pay the bills. Whereas, with Internet banking, you first need to add the card in the ‘Biller’ section. You will receive a message on your registered mobile number regarding the successful addition of the card. Further, when the bill generates, you will receive a message indicating the total due, minimum due and the due date of payment. You can glance at the message and keep the money in your bank account to ensure a smooth processing.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the net banking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.