Credit Card Apply9548 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- 2 Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- 2.1 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
- 2.2 Fees & Charges
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Documents Required
- 2.5 How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Online?
- 2.6 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Payment
- 2.7 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Status Online
- 2.8 Customer Care Number
About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
Citibank has launched different credit cards to suit the lifestyle of different customers. One of the cards that the bank offers is Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card, on the usage of which the customers earn reward points and save on fuel expenses. The annual fee of ₹1,000 is waived off if the customer spends ₹30,000 or more in a membership year. This card provides the benefit of free fuel on all daily purchases. It lets you earn on all your spends and not just fuel payments. The other features and benefits of the card are discussed below:
Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Chance to save over 5% on fuel at IOC outlets
- 4 Turbo Points on ₹150 spent on fuel at authorized IndianOil outlets
- Earn 1 turbo point and get free fuel worth ₹1
- Complete waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge at authorized IndianOil outlets
- 2 turbo points on ₹150 at grocery stores and supermarkets
- Zero Annual Fee on spend of ₹30000 or more in a membership year
- Full waiver of the fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
- Option to redeem the points for gift voucher across major brands
- Never expiring reward points
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit depends on income, credit score and repayment capabilities of an individual. More the income, credit score and repayment ability, higher will be the credit limit and vice-versa. But it doesn’t mean that you utilize a heavy portion of the limit even if it is higher. Credit limit utilization ratio must not exceed 30%-40%. A higher utilization gives an impression that default is lurking around the corner and thus lowers your credit score.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.25% per month and annual interest charges are 39% at time time of issuance
- Joining Fees – As per bank’s norms
- Annual Fee – ₹1000 waived on making spends of ₹30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – ₹300 for current balance up to₹10000, ₹600 for current balance from ₹10,001 – 25,000, ₹950 for current balance above ₹25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- ₹500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum ₹10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – ₹100
- Statement Request – ₹100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – ₹100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto ₹10,000 – ₹50 per cheque; ₹10001 to ₹100000 – ₹100 per cheque; Above ₹100001 – ₹150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – ₹250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – ₹100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Online?
It’s easy to apply for the card as you can do that online, relieving from the hassles of visiting the bank branch. Just visit the official website of Citibank, get to ‘Indian Oil Card’ section and click on ‘Apply Now’. After that, a new page will open with a brief on the card benefits. Just after the benefits, you can find ‘Begin Your Application’ button to click on. After clicking on the button, you need to disclose a few personal and professional details before clicking on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Your application will move to Citibank, which will then scrutinize the details and approve your case only when the verification is successful.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Payment
You can pay the bills online by using either payment gateway or Internet banking. One just needs to enter their credit card number correctly on any of the payment gateway websites to pay the bills. Whereas, with Internet banking, you first need to add the card in the ‘Biller’ section. You will receive a message on your registered mobile number regarding the successful addition of the card. Further, when the bill generates, you will receive a message indicating the total due, minimum due and the due date of payment. You can glance at the message and keep the money in your bank account to ensure a smooth processing.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the net banking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.