Credit Card Apply Online26262 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- 2 Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- 2.1 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
- 2.2 Fees & Charges
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Documents Required
- 2.5 How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Online?
- 2.6 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Payment
- 2.7 Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Status Online
- 2.8 Customer Care Number
About Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
Citibank has launched different credit cards to suit the lifestyle of different customers. One of the cards that the bank offers is Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card, on the usage of which the customers earn reward points and save on fuel expenses. The annual fee of INR 1,000 is waived off if the customer spends INR 30,000 or more in a membership year. This card provides the benefit of free fuel on all daily purchases. It lets you earn on all your spends and not just fuel payments. The other features and benefits of the card are discussed below:
Limited Period Offer: Apply today to get an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth INR 1000 on spending INR 5000 or more on your new Citi credit card within the first 60 days. T&C apply*
- Offer valid from 15th July 2020 to 31st August 2020 and applications submitted on or before 31st August 2020
- Customer needs to be from following locations Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Baroda and Coimbatore
- An individual participant to this Offer can be eligible for the reward only once
- INR 5000 or more can be spent in one go or in multiple transactions within 60 days of new card issuance. All POS (Point of sale) transactions including online purchases will be considered as spends
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer
- Amazon Gift Card will be issued and shared via SMS/email within 90 days of customer meeting the eligibility criteria. Gift Card will have a minimum validity of 9 months from the date of issuance of Gift Card. The exact validity date will be communicated at the time of gratification basis customer eligibility
- Citibank reserves the sole discretion to select the list of qualifying participants based on criteria set by Citibank only and the same shall be final and binding on the entrants. Issuance of Credit Card is solely the discretion of Citibank and based on internal criteria and processing. Citibank’s decision in this regard shall be final
- Citibank reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of the terms and conditions of the Offer
- Citibank is under no obligation to disclose or publish the identity of the participants for any reason whatsoever at any point of time
- Citibank reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Citibank also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether
Features of Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Chance to save over 5% on fuel at IOC outlets
- 4 Turbo Points on INR 150 spent on fuel at authorized IndianOil outlets
- Earn 1 turbo point and get free fuel worth INR 1
- Complete waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge at authorized IndianOil outlets
- 2 turbo points on INR 150 at grocery stores and supermarkets
- Zero Annual Fee on spend of INR 30000 or more in a membership year
- Full waiver of the fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
- Option to redeem the points for gift voucher across major brands
- Never expiring reward points
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit depends on income, credit score and repayment capabilities of an individual. More the income, credit score and repayment ability, higher will be the credit limit and vice-versa. But it doesn’t mean that you utilize a heavy portion of the limit even if it is higher. Credit limit utilization ratio must not exceed 30%-40%. A higher utilization gives an impression that default is lurking around the corner and thus lowers your credit score.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.25% per month and annual interest charges are 39% at time time of issuance
- Joining Fees – As per bank’s norms
- Annual Fee – INR 1000 waived on making spends of INR 30,000 in the membership year
- Cash Advance fee – 2.5% of advance amount
- Late Payment Charges – INR 300 for current balance up to INR 10000, INR 600 for current balance from INR 10,001 – 25,000, INR 950 for current balance above INR 25,000
- Over Credit Limit charge- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit subject to a minimum of INR 500
- Cheque/ECS Bounce Charge- INR 500 per returned cheque/ECS
- Petrol Transaction Charge- 2.5% (minimum INR 10), Waived off at Indian Oil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway Ticket Booking or Cancellation Surcharge (Counter booking) – 2.5% of transaction value
- Railway Ticket Booking Surcharge (Internet booking) – 1.8% of transaction value for regular transactions; 2.8% of transaction value for 3 EMI transaction
- Card Replacement Charge – INR 100
- Statement Request – INR 100 beyond 3 months
- Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card – INR 100
- Outstation Cheque Charge (Charge based on the value of the cheque/instrument) – Upto INR 10,000 – INR 50 per cheque; INR 10001 to INR 100000 – INR 100 per cheque; Above INR 100001 – INR 150 per cheque
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card repayment – INR 250
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card repayment – INR 100
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Online?
It’s easy to apply for the card as you can do that online, relieving from the hassles of visiting the bank branch. Just visit the official website of Citibank, get to ‘Indian Oil Card’ section and click on ‘Apply Now’. After that, a new page will open with a brief on the card benefits. Just after the benefits, you can find ‘Begin Your Application’ button to click on. After clicking on the button, you need to disclose a few personal and professional details before clicking on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Your application will move to Citibank, which will then scrutinize the details and approve your case only when the verification is successful.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Payment
You can pay the bills online by using either payment gateway or Internet banking. One just needs to enter their credit card number correctly on any of the payment gateway websites to pay the bills. Whereas, with Internet banking, you first need to add the card in the ‘Biller’ section. You will receive a message on your registered mobile number regarding the successful addition of the card. Further, when the bill generates, you will receive a message indicating the total due, minimum due and the due date of payment. You can glance at the message and keep the money in your bank account to ensure a smooth processing.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Status Online
Customers who have already applied for the card can check their application status online using the net banking facility. Just enter the application reference number and mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank executives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the card has been active during the said period. The statement is dispatched via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.
Customer Care Number
To know more about credit cards, it’s features and other important details call the customer care executive on the customer care number. The Citiphone helpline number is active 24×7. Call on 1860 210 2484 to resolve all your queries.