- Contact Kotka Mahindra Bank for your credit card related queries
- Prefix your state code with the Kotak credit card customer care number
- Resolve all your queries whether related to reward points, card security, lost or stolen card complaints, etc.
The Kotak credit card is one of the most usable credit cards for the borrowers. It facilitates the borrower with a variety of perks and benefits. However, in case of any emergency or a query, you can contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card customer care number. The Kotak Credit Card Customer Care services are available 24*7 and you can contact the bank representatives and get help with your query.
Table with all state Kotak Mahindra credit card customer care numbers
|State||City||Customer Care Number|
|Andhra Pradesh ||Nellore||86166006022|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Along (presently known as Aalo)||0378366006022|
Kotak Credit Card Toll Free 24*7 Number
The Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number is 1860-266-2666. This number is toll free and is active 24*7. You can contact this number in case of any queries or complaints related to your Kotak credit card. Another kotak mahindra credit card customer care number, that is also toll free is 1800 209 0000. You can call on any of the above mentioned helpline numbers in case of card loss, card blocking, card theft or any other complaints.
Kotak Credit Card Customer Care Email
For availing Kotak Credit Card Customer Care Email services, there is no official email address. However, you can use the following links to directly move on to the page that will let you write to the customer care team.
You can click on the URL https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us.html and select the credit card option to write an email about your query/ complaint related to Kotak credit card.
Kotak Credit Card Grievance Redressal
If you are not completely satisfied with the solutions provided by the Kotak credit card customer care team, you can escalate your query to the senior authorities. To solve the queries of Kotak credit card customers, there is a proper grievance redressal system which consists of four levels.
- You can file your complaint online using the following link – https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-1.html
- You can login your Kotak net banking account using the link – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/ and file your complaint.
- You can also contact the Kotak Mahindra credit card customer care number – 1860 266 2666 anytime 24*7.
- You can also visit your nearest bank branch and then file your query. You can locate your nearest Kotak Mahindra bank branch using the link – https://www.kotak.com/en/reach-us.html
- The TAT (TurnAround Time) for level 1 will be 7 working days.
- If you didn’t get any solution at level 1, you can now move on to level 2.
- You can email your query with the previous service request number mentioned in it to the service assurance center. You can use the following link to send an email. https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-2.html
- You can also download and fill the grievance form in your regional language and send it to the email address provided on the form itself.
- The TAT (TurnAround Time) for level 2 will be 5 working days.
- If you did not receive any satisfactory response on level 2, you can write an email directly to the nodal officer using the following link- https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-3.html
- You can also write your complaint with the complete information and send the letter to the postal address of the nodal officer. The TAT (TurnAround Time) for level 3 will be 5 working days.
Name: Ms. M. Raju
Address: Kotak Infiniti, 4th Floor , Zone 4
Bldg No.21, Infinity Park,
Off Western express Highway,
General AK Vaidya Marg,
Malad ( E) , Mumbai – 400097
Mon to Fri (10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
Telephone No: (080) 69428500
- If you still did not receive any satisfactory reply on level 3, you can write an email to the principal nodal officer using the following link- https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-4.html
- You can also write your complaint email with the complete information to the principal nodal officer using the above link.
- You can also write a letter to the principal nodal officer and post it to his address which is given below-
Name: Mr. K. Vora (Senior Executive Vice President )
Address: Kotak Infiniti, 4th floor, Zone 1, Bldg No. 21,
Infinity Park, General AK Vaidya Marg, Malad (E),
Mumbai – 400097
Mon to Fri (10.00 am to 6.00 pm)*
Telephone No: (080) 69428600
The TAT (TurnAround Time) for level 4 will be 5 working days.
If you still not receive any solution at the banking level, you can now approach to the Banking Ombudsman using the information given below at the following link – https://www.kotak.com/content/dam/Kotak/Customer-Service/grievance-bank-services/banking_ombudsman2017.pdf
Kotak Credit Card Customer Care Postal Address
If you are not pleased with the solution given by the Kotak credit card customer service team or the grievance redressal system, you can write to the head office of the Kotak Mahindra Bank at the following address-
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
P.O. Box: 16344,
Mumbai – 400013,
You can also write to the corporate office of the bank and the address of the same is given below-
27 BKC, C 27,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400051