- Explore all the major differences between Axis Bank Ace and Flipkart Credit Card.
- Compare the features, benefits, offers, and deals available on both the card.
- Check their fees, eligibility criteria, and other charges before applying for them.
Axis Bank has always amazed their customers with their outstanding services whether it is a loan or a credit card. But when we talk about the Axis Bank Credit Card there are a lot of credit cards offered by the bank. So, it becomes confusing for an individual to choose a particular credit card among multiple cards. The same confusion arises between Axis Ace and Flipkart credit cards. Therefore we have discussed some of the major differences between Axis Bank Ace Credit Card vs Flipkart Axis Credit Card. Once you are aware of the uniqueness of both the cards then it will be easy for you to make a one-sided choice.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of Axis Ace and Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Spend ₹10000 within 45 days of the card issuance and waive off the annual joining fees.||- Get a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this credit card.|
- Enjoy a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing your first transaction from this card.
|Cashback Offer||- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on bill payment of the gas bills, electricity bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay.|
- Get a flat cashback of 4% on Swiggy.
- Get a Cashback of 4% on OLA.
- Enjoy 4% Cashback on Zomato.
- There is a Cashback of 2% on all other spendings through this credit card.
- There is no maximum limit on Cashback.
|- Enjoy 5% Cashback on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Get a Cashback of 4% on the Cure. fit
- Enjoy 4% Cashback on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Get a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on shopping from Myntra.
- Make a Booking on MakeMyTrip and get a cashback of 4%.
|Dining Offers||Get a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India with the Axis Bank Credit Card.||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.|
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Enjoy 4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges.||Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations with a maximum of ₹500 per month.||No Waiver or Cashback will be given on the fuel transactions on this credit card.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of These Cards
|Fees and Charges||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Axis Flipkart Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above to waive off the Renewal fees||Do a transaction of ₹2 Lacs and above to waive off the Renewal fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- ₹100 is the minimum late payment fees.|
- ₹700 is the maximum late payment fees.
|- NIL for the amount of up to ₹100.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹101 to ₹300.
- ₹300 for the amount between ₹301 to ₹1000.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹1001 to ₹5000.
- ₹600 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
- ₹700 for the amount of above ₹10000.
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Axis Flipkart Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
Well, after exploring all the differences between Axis Bank Ace Credit Card vs Flipkart Axis Credit Card you can apply for one card as per your requirement. On the other hand, both credit cards have exclusive features and benefits that will help you save some extra bucks while online shopping. You can also earn thousands of reward points using any credit card and redeem them while shopping online.