- Go through the major differences between the Axis Bank Flipkart and My Zone Credit Cards.
- Explore the features and benefits of both the cards and the offers available on them.
- Check their fees and eligibility criteria before applying for them.
Axis Bank has millions of customers who enjoy its various services. Some individual enjoys the credit cards of the Axis Bank because it helps to save some money. But due to the availability of many Axis Bank Credit Cards, people are confused among them. Therefore, we have discussed some of the major differences between Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs My Zone Credit Card so that you can apply only for one card. It is not easy for everyone to manage two credit cards simultaneously so you can choose one card after knowing the difference between them. Let’s compare the features, benefits, and offers available on these cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card and My Zone Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Flipkart Axis Credit Card||Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- Enjoy a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this credit card.|
- Get a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing your first transaction from this card.
|Enjoy Sony Liv Premium Annual Subscription of ₹999 on your first spend within 30 days of the card issuance.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- Have a 5% Cashback on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Enjoy a Cashback of 4% on the Cure. fit
- Get a 4% Cashback on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Earn a Cashback of 5% on shopping from Myntra.
- Make a Booking on MakeMyTrip and get a cashback of 4%.
|- Get a Cashback of 100% on Movie tickets book from Paytm.|
- Earn 4 Edge Reward Points per ₹200 spend from the Axis My Zone Credit Card.
- Enjoy flat ₹600 off on AJIO on a minimum transaction of ₹2000.
|Dining Offers||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.||- Enjoy a Discount of up to 20% on Dining under the Dining Delights scheme.|
- Enjoy 40% off on Swiggy Food Delivery Application up to 4 times a month.
|Free Airport Lounge Access||Enjoy 4 Complimentary Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.||Enjoy 1 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||No Waiver or Cashback will be given on the fuel transactions on this credit card.||Get a discount of 1% on fuel surcharge.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Flipkart Axis Bank Card||Axis My Zone Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above in a year to waive off the Renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount of up to ₹100.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹101 to ₹300.
- ₹300 for the amount between ₹301 to ₹1000.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹1001 to ₹5000.
- ₹600 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
- ₹700 for the amount of above ₹10000.
|- NIL if Total Payment Due is up to ₹300.|
- ₹100 if the total payment due is between ₹301 - ₹500.
- ₹500 if the total payment due is between ₹501 - ₹1,000.
- ₹750 if the total payment due is between ₹1,001 - ₹10,000.
- ₹950 if the total payment due is between ₹10,001 - ₹25,000.
- ₹1000 if the total payment due is between ₹25,001 and ₹50,000.
- ₹1200 if the total payment due is greater than ₹50,000
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Flipkart Axis Bank Card||Axis Bank My Zone Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||70 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
These are the major difference between the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs My Zone Credit Card and now you can make a one-sided choice. Both of them are unique and can be used for different purposes. The offers and benefits of these credit cards might differ but one thing is common in them that both of them can save some extra money.