- Have a look at the comparison of ICICI Sapphiro and ICICI Rubyx Credit Card to clear out your confusion.
- Know the Features and Benefits of both the cards so that you can choose one.
- Compare the Annual Fees, Renewal Fees, and Other Charges of both the cards.
Most of the individuals are loyal towards the ICICI credit cards and they don’t want to switch to another bank. Sometimes, due to the availability of different ICICI Credit Cards, it is not easy for an individual to decide on only one card. ICICI Sapphiro and ICICI Rubyx are those cards that are preferred by many individuals but as it is not easy to afford two premium cards together. So, the individuals fall into a dilemma of choosing only one card. Therefore, you must see the differences between ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card vs ICICI Rubyx Credit Card so that you can make a good choice. Both of these cards are unique and you can choose them as per your needs.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of ICICI Sapphiro and ICICI Rubyx Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card||ICICI Rubyx Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Enjoy a Welcome Voucher of ₹9000 and above on the payment of the joining fees and they are as follows:-|
- Tata Cliq Voucher of ₹3000.
- EaseMyTrip Voucher of ₹4000.
- Uber Voucher of ₹1000.
- Zomato Pro Membership Voucher of ₹800.
- Croma Voucher of ₹1000.
|- Enjoy a shopping and travel voucher worth ₹5000 as a welcome bonus on this credit card.|
- If you want to enjoy the welcome benefits then you will have to pay the joining fees of the credit card in full.
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Get 20000 Payback points after every anniversary year.|
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on Domestic Transactions through the Mastercard Powered Credit Card.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on International Transactions through the Mastercard Powered Credit Card.
- You can earn 3 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on Domestic Transactions through the American Express Powered Credit Card.
- Get 6 Reward Points on spending ₹100 on International Transactions through the American Express Powered Credit Card.
- Get 1 Reward Point on spending ₹100 on fuels, utilities, and insurance expenses.
|- On every Domestic Expenditure of ₹100 enjoy 2 Payback Points.|
- On every International Expenditure of ₹100 enjoy 4 Payback Points.
|Airport Lounge Access||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges through this card.|
- Get 2 Complimentary Visits to the international airport lounges through this credit card.
|- Enjoy 2 Complimentary Airport Lounge Visits per quarter using the Credit Card.|
- Enjoy 2 Free Access to the Railway Lounges per quarter using this credit card.
|Milestone Benefits||- You will get 4000 Payback Points after reaching the transaction limit of ₹4 Lacs.|
- You will also get 2000 Payback Points every time you reach an expenditure of ₹1 lac thereafter.
|- Spend ₹3 Lacs in the previous year and waive off the annual renewal fees of the ICICI Credit Card.|
- If you spend ₹50000 in a month then you can enjoy 2 Free Golf Rounds every month.
- Earn 3000 payback points by spending ₹3 Lacs from your card
- Enjoy 1500 Payback points every time you cross the transaction of ₹1 Lac thereafter.
|Other Benefits||- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Rounds of Golf every month.|
- Buy One Movie Ticket at BookMyShow and get up to ₹500 Off on the Second Ticket.
|- Enjoy a Discount of 15% at the partnered restaurants that come under the culinary treats program.|
- Enjoy the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal with the maximum value of ₹300 on BookMyShow.
- Book a Movie ticket from INOX and enjoy the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal with the maximum value of ₹300.
- You can enjoy the Movie offer twice every month.
- Get Air Accident death Insurance in case of death of ₹1 Crore.
- Enjoy Loss of Credit Card Cover of ₹50000.
- Get Baggage Insurance of Up to ₹25000.
- Loss of Travel Document Cover of $500.
Comparison of Fees of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card and ICICI Rubyx Credit Card
|Criteria||ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card||ICICI Rubyx Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||60 Years|
|Minimum Salary||Should Have a Stable Income||Should have a Stable Income|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be an Indian Resident||Must be an Indian Resident|
You have seen the comparison of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card vs ICICI Rubyx Credit Card and now it will be easy for you to choose one of the ICICI Bank Credit Cards. On the other hand, these credit cards will help you to save some extra bucks because of great deals and you can also enjoy some lifestyle benefits on these cards. So, the ball is in your court and you will have to make the final decision.