Credit Card Apply Online1660 views
- Get up to 10% discount on flight tickets using Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
- Attractive travel offers, air accident cover also add to the benefits
As part of its plan to increase its customer base, particularly those wanting to fly across the destinations, the country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has now launched a new credit card in association with the airline major Etihad Airways. Laced with discount offers on economy and business flight class, miles earning on travel spends and much more, the card promises to be an absolute delight for travellers around the world. Let’s check out here the offers of Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card Offers
- Enjoy 8% discount on booking an economy class and 10% on business class ticket at Etihad Airways. The offer is valid till March 31, 2019. Afterward, you will still get a discount of 3% on economy class and 10% on business class travel.
- Grab a discount of up to 10% on travel rewards miles redemption
- Enjoy complimentary Etihad Guest Gold tier status after the first transaction made through the card
- Get 2 free Wi-Fi vouchers on booking your first flight
- Earn 6 Etihad Guest Miles on spending every ₹100 on Etihad.com
- Enjoy 4 Etihad Guest Miles on spending every ₹100 on international purchases
- Earn 2 Etihad Guest Miles on spending every ₹100 on other purchases
- Quarterly spends of ₹1.5 lakh to earn you 1,500 Etihad Guest Miles
- Grab a companion voucher on spending ₹8 lakhs annually
- Get the annual fee for the second year onward reversed on spending a minimum of ₹5 lakhs in a year
- Complimentary Priority Pass Program membership enabling access to 4 airport lounge visits per year outside India. The maximum visit is capped to 2 per quarter.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary visits to domestic Visa lounges in India, capped to a maximum of 2 per quarter
- Enjoy complimentary overseas air accident cover of ₹50 lakhs
- Get insured with a complimentary fraud liability cover of ₹1 lakh
- Enjoy complimentary lost baggage allowance of up to US$1,000
- Get the 1% fuel surcharge waived on vehicle refill transactions worth between ₹500 and ₹4,000. The maximum waiver is limited to ₹250 per statement cycle.
- The card is accepted in more than 24 million outlets across the world, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Emergency card replacement facility available
- The cash can be withdrawn from over 1 million ATMs globally
- Purchase worth ₹2,500 or more can be converted into Equated Monthly Installment (EMI)
- Enjoy balance transfer facility on EMI, wherein the outstanding balance of other bank credit card can be transferred to the SBI card on EMI at lower rates of interest
- Pay all your utility bills using the card
- Get the money disbursed to your bank account online using the Easy Money feature. With this, you can get the money against the cash limit of the card via demand draft, cheque
- Enjoy an interest-free credit period of up to 20-50 days on retail purchases provided the previous month’s balance is paid in full
- Cash advance limit offered at up to 80% of the credit limit, subject to a maximum of ₹15,000 on a daily basis
Fees & Charges
- Joining fee (One-time) – ₹4,999
- Renewal fee (Annual) – ₹4,999
- Add-on Fee (Annual) – NIL
- Finance charges on revolving credit – 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20%, from the transaction date
- Finance charges on cash advance – Up to 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20%, from the date of withdrawal
- Late payment fee – ₹200-950 depending on the amount due
- Over limit charges – 2.50% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
- Rewards redemption fee – ₹99
Documents Needed to Apply for Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
You must submit the following documents with respect to Etihad Guest Premier Card application.
Identity Proof – Any one from PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar/Voter ID/Driving License
Residence Proof – Any one from Passport/Aadhaar/Voter ID/Driving License/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips (Salaried), last 2-3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (Self-employed)
Last 6-month bank statement
Passport size photographs
How to Apply for Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card?
You can apply for the credit card either online or offline as per your convenience. Applying online is easy as the process can be completed in a matter of a few minutes. The process is elaborated below, take a look.
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ section
- Scroll to Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button placed under the card
- Enter your personal and professional details
- Submit the application
The bank would send an executive to pick the documents from your home or office, wherever you want the concerned individual to come. The application details submitted online will be checked from the documents submitted. Only when the details tally does the bank approve the application.
Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card Payment
You can pay the dues via any of the following channels
- Net banking
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
- Demand Draft
Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 helpline number – 18601801290 or 39020202 – to resolve all your queries pertaining to Etihad Guest Premier Card, be it the offers or fees. The customer care executives would let you know everything in detail.