Credit Card Apply149 views
- Currency Exchange for students becomes easy through the HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card.
- Know all the features and benefits of the Card.
- Know the steps to login ForexPlus Card and see the fees and other charges of the card.
Nowadays, most of the parents send their children abroad to continue their higher studies and gain some knowledge. But the only concern for the children is to deal with currency problems as every country has a different currency. Therefore, HDFC has introduced a card for students so that they can easily deal with the currency exchange problems. The name of the card is HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card. It has 3 different currencies that would be really helpful for the students to do the transactions into foreign currencies. There are some offers and other benefits of this card. You’ll get insurance cover and many other such features on this card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefit of HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card
- 2 HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card Charges, Fee and Documents
Features and Benefit of HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card
- Get an Amazon Vaucher of ₹500 on reloading $750 in the card.
- Get an Amazon Voucher of ₹1000 on reloading $1000 on the card.
- Become the Top-Loader of the day and get a smartwatch worth ₹22000.
- Load more than $2500 and get Kindle Unlimited Subscription worth 2000.
- Reload $1000 on the card and waive off the issuance fee of the card.
- Reload $1000 from the HDFC Credit Card and earn 10X Reward Points.
- Use the HDFC Debit card to reload an amount with a minimum of ₹1 Lac and get a flat cashback of ₹1000.
- Use the HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI to reload the card and get a cashback of up to ₹5000.
- Enjoy the exchange rate by 20 paise cheaper while reloading the Student ForexPlus Card.
- Get a Special Discount on Shopping, Foods, Books, Leisure Activities, Accommodation, and travelling at 41000 partners in 130 countries.
Terms and Conditions
- All the offers are valid up to the 31st of March 2020.
- Insurance against the misuse of the card- ₹500000 on Single Currency and MultiCurrency Cards.
- Rail and Road Accident Insurance Cover in case of death- ₹200000 on Single Currency and Multicurrency Cards.
- Insurance Cover on the Air Accidents- ₹500000 on Single Currency Card and ₹2500000 on multicurrency cards.
- Insurance cover of the loss of check-in baggage- ₹20000 on Single and Multicurrency cards.
- Cover on the Loss of Personal Documents (Passport Reconstruction only)- ₹50000 on the Single Currency and Multicurrency cards.
- Loss of Cash during transit cover- ₹60000 on Single Currency and Multicurrency cards.
- This card is available into 3 currencies USD, Euro, and GBP that are widely used and accepted.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM machine while travelling abroad.
- Load the HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card with a certain amount of money and forget worrying about the fluctuations in the exchange rates.
Reload the Card Anywhere
- You can Reload the ForexPlus Card anywhere using Prepaid Net banking.
Safety and Security
- This card is equipped with an EMV chip that protects the card from misuse.
- No one can make any fraudulent activity from the card.
Globally Accepted and Global Assistance
- You can use the card as a student identity card all over the world.
- Use the card at the VISA or Master affiliated establishments.
- Get an emergency cash assistance service when the card is lost.
- Contact the international emergency no. 912261606161 for assistance.
- Track all the previous transactions done through the card.
- Request for a PIN change through the Prepaid Net Banking.
HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card Login Process
- Go to the Offical Website of HDFC Bank.
- On the top-right corner click on Login.
- Select the Prepaid/Forex Card option and then click on Login.
- Make a click on the Login Arrow under the ForexPlus Card head.
- You will see a login screen where you have to give the User I.D. and Password.
- In the User I.D., enter the card number.
- In the Password box, enter the IPIN given in the Kit.
- Finally, make a Click on the Login button and you can easily see all the activities of the Student ForexPlus Card.
HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card Charges, Fee and Documents
See the fees and all the other charges that are related to this card. Check all the documents before applying for this card.
Fees and Charges
|Particulars||USD Card||EURO Card||GBP Card|
|Card Issuance Fees||₹300||₹300||₹300|
|Card Reloading Fees||₹75||₹75||₹75|
|Re-Issuance Fee of the Card||₹100||₹100||₹100|
|ATM PIN Re-Issue Fee||USD 1.00||EUR 1.00||GBP 1.00|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees||USD 2.00||EUR 1.50||GBP 1.00|
|Balance Enquiry Fees||USD 0.50||EUR 0.50||GBP 0.50|
|Retrieval of Charge Slip||USD 3.00||EUR 2.50||GBP 1.50|
The applicable GST will be added to all the above-mentioned charges
Forex Currency Buying and Selling Charges
|Up to ₹1 Lac||0.18% of the gross value or ₹45. (Whichever is Higher)|
|Between ₹1 Lac to ₹10 Lacs||₹180 + 0.09% of the exceeding amount above ₹1 Lac.|
|Above ₹10 Lacs||₹990 + 0.018% of the exceeding amount above ₹10 Lacs. (Maximum ₹10800)|
Documents Required to Apply for the HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card
- HDFC Bank ISIC Student ForexPlus Card Application form with the Aadhar Card number mentioned on it.
- Identity Card of the University or Admission Letter or Appointment Letter.
- Photocopy of the Passport of the applicant.
- Passport Size Photographs of the individual with a white background.
- For the Non-HDFC Customer, the bank requires a photocopy of the VISA or Tickets.