Credit Card Apply130 views
- Earn Payback Points on the Recharge of Namma Metro Smart Card chip.
- Explore the Fee and Features of ICICI Unifare Bangalore Metro Credit Card.
Bangalore is famous for traffic jams therefore many travellers prefer using Bangalore Metro. But the metro expenses also quite hectic for them. So if you are willing to save some more bucks on metro travelling then ICICI Bangalore Metro Credit Card would be the best option for you.
There are exciting discounts on metro fares and enjoy payback points on every transaction. The metro cards of the Bangalore metro is known as Namma Metro Smart Card. You can explore more features of this Unifare credit card and apply for the same.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers on ICICI Bangalore Metro Credit Card
- 2 Fee and Charges
Offers on ICICI Bangalore Metro Credit Card
- Get an Auto Recharge Facility on the Namma Metro Smart Card Balance whenever it reaches below ₹100.
- Flat Discount of 15% on the Travelling fare of Namma Metro.
- Get 4 Payback Points on every transaction of the Auto Recharge of ₹100.
- Earn 2 Payback Points on every other transaction of ₹100 each.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% on HPCL pumps.
- Enjoy a minimum Discount of 15% at the known restaurants across India.
- Enjoy other platinum benefits from the Mastercard.
Benefits of Using the ICICI Unifare Credit Card
Welcome Offer – You’ll receive the Bangalore Metro Credit Card with a pre-recharged balance of ₹100. You can easily use the credit card immediately after receiving it. The amount of ₹100 will be added to the next bill cycle of the card.
Convenient – There is an auto-recharge facility present in the credit card. Once the balance of the Namma Metro Smart Card Chip reaches below ₹1000, your card will be recharged automatically. The amount of the recharge will be added in the next month credit card bill.
Travelling Discounts – You can use the credit card on the exit gates of the Bangalore metro. There will be a flat concession of 15% on the travelling fares. This discount offer will same as you get on the Namma Metro Smart Card.
Unplanned Travelling – Now forget about the balance in the card. You can travel to a long destination through Bangalore metro. If in case your balance is low, it will be recharged automatically without standing in queues. The distance between the two destinations doesn’t matter and you can improvise your travelling schedule.
Get an Auto Recharge on the Card
This is the most beneficial feature and the reason too for applying to this credit card. When the balance of your Namma Metro Smart Card chip reaches below ₹100, an automatic recharge will be done of ₹200. This will save your time which is waste standing in the queues of Recharge Windows and Vending Machines.
Terms and Conditions
- A Recharge of ₹200 will be done automatically once the balance of Namma Metro Card reaches below ₹100.
- The automatic recharge can be done only once in a span of 24 hours.
- ICICI Bangalore Metro Credit Card will be debited with the auto-recharge amount and it will be reflected in your monthly bill cycle.
- The Auto Top-up facility will be deactivated if the card is not used in the consecutive 6 months.
Metro Station with Auto Recharge Facility
|Colors of Line||Metro Station Names|
|Purple Line||M.G. Road, Trinity, Halasuru, Indiranagar, SV Road, Baiyyapanahalli.|
|Green Line||Peenya Industry, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur Industry, Yeshwanthpur, Sandal Soap Factory, Mahalaxmi, Rajaji Nagar, Kuvempu Road, Srirampura, Sampige Road|
Discounts on Dinning and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You can use this card at 2500+ restaurants present in 12 major cities and get a minimum discount of 15%. There are also rebates on the fuel surcharge.
- Dine through Zomato Gold and get a discount of 10%.
- Flat Discount of 15% on The Beer Cafe.
- 20% off on culinary treats Sunday brunches.
- 15% off on the food bills at Cult Dining Outlets.
- 2.5% Discount on the Fuel Surcharges at HPCL Pumps.
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||₹299 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||₹299 + Applicable Taxes|
|Exceeding the Transaction over ₹50000 in a year||Renewal Fee - NIL|
|Monthly Interest on Extended Credit||3.40% p.m.|
|Yearly Interest on Extended Credit||40.80% p.a.|
|Monthly Interest on Cash Advances||3.40% p.m.|
|Yearly Interest on Cash Advances||40.80% p.a.|
ICICI Bangalore Metro Credit Card Payment Options
- Make the ICICI Credit Card Online Payment through Net Banking.
- Use NEFT for making the Credit card payment from other banks.
- Clear the dues through ICICI iMobile Application.
- Try the payment Gateways like Billdesk, Paytm, and GPay for ICICI Credit Card payment.
- Use the Scan and Pay method to clear the bill.