Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018749 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
- 2 Features of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
- 3 Processing Fees & Charges
- 4 ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Application
- 5 ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Credit Limit
- 6 ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
About ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
ICICI is one of the trustworthy banks in India with a massive client base and tons of happy customers. Not only this bank bears an exceptional reputation amongst its clients and competitors but also sticks to its values under all circumstances. ICICI bank is known for being highly customer-centric and utterly devoted towards providing its customers with nothing but the best.
Amongst many brilliant offers and products, ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card bears special significance for those who own a personal vehicle and are looking for ways to reduce their fuel expenditure. ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card offers amazing cashbacks and fuel surcharge waiver programs which would make you thankful every time you get your vehicle refuelled. As a bonus, ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card also offers reward points which can be redeemed for fuel anytime at HPCL petrol pumps.
Features of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card are listed below:
- With every purchase worth ₹100 (except fuel), you earn 2 PAYBACK points.
- You can redeem 2000 PAYBACK points in a go which would be worth ₹500
- With every fuel purchase at HPCL, you earn 2.5% cashback and 1% surcharge waiver
- On bookings made through Bookmyshow, you earn ₹100 off on up to 2 movie tickets on a monthly basis
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation.
- A cashback of 2.5% on fuel purchase at HPCL stations would be applicable from May,2017 on a minimum transaction of ₹500
- On a total expenditure of ₹50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be reversed.
Processing Fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹199 along with applicable Service Tax while giving you access to your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card.
- There are no ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹199 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Crietria for ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant is desired to have a stable source of income so as to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant should bear a good credit score and shouldn’t have credit defaults to his name.
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Application
All set to apply? Visit the bank’s official website and do the needful. All you require is to mention a few personal and professional details before submitting your application. You can even visit the nearest bank branch to apply for a card. Ask for a credit card application form from the concerned official, fill and submit it to the branch official to process your application. In either of the online or branch application, the bank will check the details thoroughly before giving a nod to the card.
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Credit Limit
An impressive credit limit is in the offing if you have a solid income and high credit score. A score past 750 almost makes it a possibility to grab a greater limit. A greater income reinforces confidence about your repayment capability and when supported with a good score, the card with higher limit remains more of a formality. Even if the eventual limit offered falls below what you thought out to be, there’s a growing possibility of it getting higher on the back of smooth payment of the dues for a reasonable period of time. ICICI Bank would go through your repayment track, which if found good, can lead to the enhancement of the limit.
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank