Credit Card Apply Online376 views
- Get Discounts and Payback Points on travelling in Mumbai Metro through ICICI Unifare Credit Card.
- Go through the Fees and Charges of the Credit Card and waive off the Renewal Fee by Spending ₹50000.
ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card – The metro expenses play a major role in the accumulation of monthly overheads. But it would be really good if there is some way out through which a person can earn something on the metro expenses. Therefore ICICI has introduced Unifare Credit Card which can be applied according to the location.
For the Mumbai metro traveller, there is ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card which has exciting Payback points and discount offers. Get a discount of 12.5% on the travelling fare of the Mumbai metro and an automatic recharge on your Mumbai Metro Card chip balance. Explore some more features of this credit card and apply accordingly.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of ICICI Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card
- 2 Fee of ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card
Benefits of ICICI Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card
- Automatic Recharge of Mumbai Metro Card chip balance through Auto Top-up facility.
- Get a Concession of 12.5% on the Travel fares of the Mumbai metro.
- Earn 4 Payback Points on every transaction of Auto Recharge of every ₹100.
- Earn 2 Payback Points on every other transaction of ₹100 excluding Fuel Expenses.
- Get a 1% discount on fuel surcharge on HPCL pumps.
- A Discount of Minimum 15% on dining including all the leading restaurants in India with Culinary treats.
- Get other Platinum benefits from the MasterCard.
Dinning Discounts and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get the best deals on 2500 plus restaurants present across the nation and covering 12 major cities with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- 10% Discount Offer on Zomato Gold.
- A Flat Discount of 15% on The Beer Cafe.
- Discounts on Culinary Treats Sunday Brunches.
- 15% Discount on the Food Bills on Cult Dining Outlets.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver of 2.5% at HPCL Pumps
Terms and Conditions
- One can avail of a maximum of ₹4000 as a fuel surcharge waiver.
- The Transaction must be done through ICICI Bank terminals to get the discount on fuel surcharge.
Other Advantage of the ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card
- Get this card with an available balance of ₹100 so that it can be used immediately once the user receives it.
- There will be a certain balance present in the Mumbai Metro transit Chip when it will be delivered.
- There is an Auto Top-up facility that enables the users to recharge the card automatically without standing in queues. Once the card reaches the threshold limit, the auto-recharge will be done automatically.
- Get an Instant Discount of 12.5% on the travelling fare of the Mumbai metro.
- The Fare will be calculated on the basis of the exit station, therefore, you can travel anywhere without planning using the Mumbai Metro.
Terms and Conditions
- The Amount of Pre-loaded ₹100 in the ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card will be added in your first billing statement.
- The Mumbai Metro Smart Card has the same Discount of 12.5% as on the Credit Card.
Auto Top-up Facility
If the balance of your ICICI Unifare Credit Card reaches the balance of ₹50, the card will be recharged automatically with ₹200. You can save your time and energy through this facility. Forget standing in the queues of Window Recharge Counter and Vending Machines because, the balance in the Mumbai Metro Card Chip will be added automatically.
Terms and Conditions
- The total amount of all the Auto Top-up will be added in the Monthly Bill Statement.
- The Auto Top-up will be done on the Auto Top-up enabled stations only once within 24 hours.
- This Facility will be deactivated if you don’t use the card consistently for 6 months.
List of Auto Top-up Metro Station in Mumbai
- Versova Metro Station
- D.N Nagar Metro Station
- Azad Nagar Metro Station
- Andheri Metro Station
- Western Express Highway Metro Station
- Chakala Metro Station
- Airport Road Metro Station
- Marol Naka Metro Station
- Saki Naka Metro Station
- Asalpha Metro Station
- Jagruti Nagar Metro Station
- Ghatkopar Metro Station
Fee of ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card
|Joining Fee||₹299 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||₹299 + Taxes|
|Transaction Exceeding ₹50000 in a Year||No Renewal Fee|
|Overdue Rate of Interest (Monthly)||3.40%|
|Overdue Rate of Interest (Yearly)||40.80%|
|Cash Advances Interest Rate (Monthly)||3.40%|
|Cash Advances Interest Rate (Yearly)||40.80%|
Redeem Payback Points
You can redeem the Payback Points by using the official website of PAYBACK or just place a request on the official contact number of Payback 1860-258-5000.
ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card Online Payment
There are various options for clearing the ICICI Mumbai Metro Credit Card bills. You can even make ICICI Credit Card Online Payment through Net Banking and iMobile App. The other options for payments are:-
- Use Billdesk and pay the bill through other banks.
- Try Paytm for clearing the pending dues.
- Use NEFT for making payments from other bank accounts.