- This card is no longer available for new applicants.
- It is displayed as a reference for current Chelsea FC Credit Cardholders.
- Consider applying from IndusInd current range of Credit Card products that suit your lifestyle.
Enjoy the premium world with special product offerings provided on IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card. The card comes with unique reward proposition and the host of privileges across several categories. The card is designed to match the user’s lifestyle. On joining the customer gets reward points equal to the base joining fees as a welcome gift. Apart from this, the cardholder is entitled to receive various benefits on shopping and other expenditure.
Features of IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card
- Credit free period up to 50 days
- Earn reward points equal to base joining fee as a welcome gift
- 10% discount for shopping on Chelsea’s official online megastore
- Great travelling offers
- Access to more than 600 lounges with complimentary priority pass for the owner of the card and Add-On card holder
- Exclusive travel plus program that brings special waivers on lounge usage charges outside India
- Travel insurance cover introduced in tie-up with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- Concierge service that offers 24-hour professional assistance on hotel reservation, flight booking and other lifestyle requirements
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – ₹1,099
- Annual Fee – ₹500
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.