- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Card is converted to InterMiles. Now, your JetPrivilege number is now your InterMiles number. Enjoy InterMiles perks on your card and redeem JPMiles as InterMiles on www.intermiles.com and for retail purchases.
Are you a frequent flyer? If yes, Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card is the best option for you. On every payment, you make via credit card you earn JPMiles that can be redeemed for flight tickets and air ticket class upgradation. This credit card comes with exclusive benefits and is issued only to the eligible candidates. The eligibility details, features, documents required and other relevant information about the card are mentioned below.
Features of Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card
- Card secured by Total Protect programme
- Welcome gift which will waive off the base fare on domestic one-way ticket when booked from Jet Airways
- Get Bonus JPMiles
- Play golf at most stunning golf clubs across country
- Unique complimentary priority pass program which gives access to 600 lounges across the world
- Complimentary air accident cover up to ₹25 lakhs
- Win accelerated JPMiles on weekend spends both domestic as well as International
- Avail 1 free movie ticket in a month
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – ₹4,000
- Annual Fee – ₹2,000
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The card is offered to the customers whose profile match the eligibility standards prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to which the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card Application Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.