Specifically designed for retail spends, Kotak Mahindra Bank Essentia Platinum Credit Card is a must for housewives and families wanting to buy their favourite vegetables at grocery stores. The more you spend on these products, more will be reward points to encash. But not only that, even free movie tickets can also be given. So, you see, a world of benefits is available in the card to enjoy. Come and apply for the card and add excitement to your life.
Features of Essentia Platinum Credit Card
The card comes with a flurry of exciting features that can make your shopping experience a truly great one. Take a look at the points below to catch those features.
- Save up to 500 points in a billing cycle, and each point is worth Rs. 1.
- Essentia rewards you with 10 Saving Points for every Rs. 100 you spend at Departmental & Grocery Stores.
- To earn points, your transaction must be at least Rs. 1500. However, there’s a cap – the maximum transaction size eligible for points is Rs. 4000.
- The points can be redeemed against airline tickets, mobile recharge or merchandise.
- A spend of ₹1,25,000 in every 6 months will let you get either 6 free PVR tickets or 1200 reward points.
- The add-on card will have all the benefits that a primary card would have.
- You can set the spend limit as per your wants.
- Track of different cards can be executed separately.
Fees & Charges
- Interest charges – 3.50% per month
- Over limit charge – ₹500
- Joining fee – ₹1,499
- Annual Fee – ₹749
- Add-on card fee – ₹299 per card
- Late payment charges – ₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charge s- ₹300 per ₹10,000
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
The bank stipulates a list of eligibility criteria for the approval of Kotak Mahindra Bank Essentia Platinum Credit Card application.
- An Indian resident living in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurugram, Chandigarh, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad can apply for the card.
- Primary cardholder must have an age of 21-65 years, while add-on card holders’ age should be 18 years and more.
Documents Needed for Essentia Platinum Credit Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
You can apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Essentia Platinum Credit Card online by visiting the official website of the lender. But what’s about the status of the application made with respect to the said card? For your information, you can check that out online by clicking the ‘Application Status’ link. The click of the link will draw you to another page wanting you to mention either Application Reference Number or Application Form Number. Whatever you want to mention, do that and find the exact status of the application.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Statement
After shopping frequently on the card, you would be inclined towards checking its statement as it shows the complete details of the transactions made in a particular billing cycle. Also, you can get to know the amount of service tax, finance & retail charges and others pertaining to the card via the statement. So, why not access the statement and get a clear idea of your ongoing repayment towards paying off the card dues? And the statement can be sent by the bank to your registered email ID month-on-month. If you want a physical delivery of the statement, you can request for the same at the nearest bank branch.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Whatever your queries may be, a simple call to the customer care number-18602662666 would get all that resolved quickly. Talking about queries, it can be anything from knowing the amount due, last date for payment, charges and much more. So, wherever you get confused, give a call and get the matter sorted out.