Credit Card Apply Online9933 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Required to Receive Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
- 1.5 Application Status Online
- 1.6 Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card Statement
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank, one of the mainstream private banker, has distinct credit cards to woo the shoppers around the country. Of the many credit cards that it offers, Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card is one attractive product that makes the shoppers go ga-ga over. Featuring reward points to discount offers, the card has everything that an avid shopper would want to have. So, why not discuss the card in detail and check as to how much it fits into our needs.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
Every retail spend of ₹100 would fetch you 3x reward points
- Every 1,000 reward points can be redeemed for a value of ₹75
- A minimum of 1,000 points is needed to redeem
You can receive the benefits that’s available with the main card
- Spending limit can be set as per your choice
- Separate tracking of spends on different add-on cards possible
A cover of ₹50,000 is available in case the credit card is stolen. If that happens, you should call to the customer contact centre immediately and get the card either blocked or deactivated. The number on which you should make the call is 18602662666. With this would remove the scope of card getting misused.
Fees & Charges
Be clear on the charges that you as a cardholder would have to bear.
- Interest charges calculated at 3.50% per month
- Overlimit charge-₹500
- Annual fee-₹199
- Add-on card fee waived
- Late payment charges-₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charges-₹300
The waiver of the annual fee is subject to the satisfaction of the following conditions-
If you swipe once in 3 months and ensure a minimum retail spend of 15,000 can waive off the fee for the year in which you would have done the same.
If you meet the following eligibility criteria, the urbane gold credit card would find a permanent place in your pocket.
- An Indian resident can apply for the credit card.
- An age of 21-65 years is sought for the primary cardholders, while the add-on cardholders must be 18 years and more while applying for the card.
- People living in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida and Gurugram can pass the eligibility test for the card.
- With an yearly income of 3 lakh and above, the bank would be glad to print your name on the gold credit card.
Documents Required to Receive Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Application Status Online
If you apply for gold card, you would be keen to know where the card is. Means, whether the bank has approved your application for the card or the approval is still pending. All that can be known by visiting the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can easily find ‘Application Status’ link located right at the footer of the web page. Click that link, submit either your application form number or application reference number and find the whereabouts of your credit card.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card Statement
Do give due consideration to the statement that the bank generates with regards to the credit card. The statement is a mirror of your shopping habits and in many ways, it tells how much discipline you are in paying off the dues. Late payment of the dues not only incur charges but also dampen your credit profile, thereby hampering your case for a future loan. So, you know how much important the statement is. The statement, which would show all the transactions pertaining to the card, can be accessed on your registered e-mail ID. Also, you can request for the physical issuance of the statement at the nearest branch, which may incur some charges.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Get your queries related to urbane gold card a proper reply from the representatives sitting at the customer contact centre. Just give call on 18602662666 and get all your queries and problems resolved at the earliest.