You must be aware of the fact that LIC only sells insurance products and you will be glad to know that now it has issued a credit card with amazing features and benefits. The name of the card is LIC Platinum Credit Card and you can earn thousands of reward points through this card. It also gives you the opportunity to enjoy insurance cover and cut off your fuel expenses. On the other hand, being an insurance company, how can it miss the insurance benefits on the credit card. You must also explore the fees and other charges of this credit card. There are some eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill before you apply for this card and have to submit valid documents.
Features and Benefits of Platinum Credit Card
Here are some of the amazing features of this credit card that you can explore below. It has reward point benefits, insurance benefits, and many others.
Earn Reward Points
- Make LIC Premium payments and do international transactions to earn 2 reward points per INR 100.
- Earn 1 Reward Point per INR 100 on all the categories except fuel, wallet recharge, and EMI transactions.
Redeem LIC Credit Card Reward Points
You have the following options to redeem the reward points earned from LIC Platinum Credit Card.
- Buy Axis Bank Gift Card worth INR 1000, INR 2500, and INR 5000.
- Redeem Points against Amazon Pay E-Gift Card worth INR 1000, INR 2000, and INR 5000.
- Buy Big Bazaar E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- Buy Flipkart E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- Redeem points against Shoppers Stop E-Voucher worth INR 2000 and INR 5000.
- Redeem Points against MakeMyTrip E-Voucher worth INR 2000.
Get Insurance Cover
- Get a Complimentary lost card liability cover that will be up to the credit limit.
- Personal Accident Cover of INR 1 Lakh.
- Have an Air Accidental Insurance of INR 1 Crore.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Convert a transaction of INR 2500 or above into EMIs through the LIC Platinum Credit Card.
- Choose the tenure for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months to repay the EMI.
- A processing fee of INR 150 or 1.5% of the transaction amount (whichever is higher) will be applicable at the time of availing of this facility.
LIC Platinum Credit Card Fees, Documents, and Eligibility Criteria
Now you must see the fees and other charges that will be applicable to this credit card. Make sure that you are eligible for the card and carry valid documents to apply for it.
Fees and Charges
|Add on Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.6% per month|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3.50%|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the Cash Amount with a Minimum of INR 500|
|Card Replacement Fee||INR 100|
|Late Payment Fee||INR 100 to INR 1000|
- Individual should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant must be INR 42000.
- You must have a minimum income of INR 5 Lakhs per annum.
- The Cibil score must be 750 and above.
- Applicant’s PAN Card
- Salary Slips of the Salaried Person
- Current Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
LIC Platinum Card Credit Limit
The LIC decides the credit limit of the Platinum Credit Card depending on the Cibil Score and your income. If you have a high Cibil Score of 750 and above then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card.
Apply for LIC Platinum Card
You can apply for the LIC Platinum Credit Card through the official website of LIC Cards. There is also another option to apply for this card and it is through the form present above. You will have to fill out the application form and apply for the same card.
LIC Platinum Credit Card Payment Options
You have various options to clear the bill of the LIC Platinum credit card. You are free to choose any method to pay the bills of the Platinum card.
- Through NEFT
- Beneficiary Name- Name on the Credit Card
- Bank’s Name- Axis Bank
- Branch Name- Mumbai
- Account Number- 16 Digit Credit Card Number
- IFSC Code- UTIB0000400
- Visa Money Transfer
- Pay from another bank Account
- LIC Cards Official Website
- Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Cash Payments